ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS; Available Car Space & Tickets

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi all,

Just to give you an update on CSS regarding numbers.

We've got just over 150 cars confirmed and attending the event, and well over 200 individual tickets have gone.

HMC can only accommodate 200 cars for our event due to some form of legislation. There is a small over flow for cars however (we've got a grass section).

I know a lot of you are planning on buying on the day, but be aware it's a very real possibility there will not be room on the stand on the day.

As a word of warning - It would be a good idea to get your tickets sorted before the day to avoid disappointment!

Deadline to get your order in for CSS tickets is Friday 22nd @ midnight. They will then be removed from the shop. If you haven't purchased by then, you will need to buy on the day.

DONT FORGET YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD FOR YOUR FREE GOODYBAG!!!!!!

See you there!
Luke :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Jeeez! That's some big numbers Lukey!

I'm guessing spaces are first come first serve?

Oh and did you guys say there was going to be "other marques" section in a part of the car park?

182cup & 172 racecar
Jeeez! That's some big numbers Lukey!

I'm guessing spaces are first come first serve?

Oh and did you guys say there was going to be "other marques" section in a part of the car park?
I'll stick the race car under your wheel arches.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've been putting off purchasing one incase I was on holiday, looks like I'm safe so I'll buy one later when I can be bothered to walk up stairs and get my wallet :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Rob don't be a homo! :eek:

You know you want to masage my smurf seats!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Superb. We're off Friday-Mon back to work Tuesday! Looking forward to the break as well as the day.

182cup & 172 racecar
I've been putting off purchasing one incase I was on holiday, looks like I'm safe so I'll buy one later when I can be bothered to walk up stairs and get my wallet :)

Holiday!your down for camping at mine aren't you?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Course I am mate.

I was 99% sure I was going, just on the 1% I was going to be away I wasn't sure.

I had a standby to go in my place anyway ;)

I'm all booked up for a week in Corfu next week now, so I can show you my tan lines ;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think I might do actually, might go and have a look at some tents tomorrow. It's a tad gay sharing a tent with a couple of mates though lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol Dave might try and give me special cuddles in the night. Yep they said they would be up for it as long as we get a decnt tent. Dave said he wanted a proper man size tent so he wasn't wrapped up like a BP sandwich haha.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Gentle reminder...

We're getting close to 200 cars now so get your tickets bought ASAP.

Remember the deadline for tickets is 22nd July.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You are, 'just'

These might be out the shop tonight, if this trend continues!

Legend :)

Not sure if my car will be ready for CSS either lol, if I borrow my Dad's car I'll park in the overflow bit (if I'm not there already lol!)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
That's it for advance ticket orders! You can still turn up on the day and purchase entry tickets from the ClioSport marquee (still £5 per person)
If you plan to do this, please pm myself (Brian) or Luke (The Boosh!)