ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup now on the road at last.

Westy. MX5
It's all legal now taxed yesterday, insured and tested. Now my £2000 172 Cup project is complete shes back on the road but I only had time for a few miles last night to get everything up to working temperature and it's all good. I'm going to Naaarwich Saturday which almost 100miles each way so I will see how she copes with longer distances. I guess the obligatory photos will have to be posted up soon.

Westy. MX5
Off road for 3 months since I bought it. Wheel refurb, new Toyo's, Battery, front and rear discs/pads, all fluids, radiator, top hose, spark plugs, various gaskets, HP P/steer pipe, refit the front wings/ bumpers, refurb the interior back to OE (Had lots off holes for speakers and other ICE fittings).
It's just for my little run around and Trackday car. The £2k. included buying the car.