ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup splitter and luggage net

Whats all this about then?

What does a cup splitter look like so I know if I have one or not?

Not so bothered about a luggage net.......but what else should I have had?

I just got a car and thats it!?!?!?

Dave

Ive got the bumber splitter but when I picked up my cup I got no luggage net and no foam repair canisters. Didnt know about the the locking wheel-nut but I dont think I have one of these either. Another one for the list:(

Lee

BMW M2C

You will want the luggage net. Its great for stopping your crash helmet rolling around in the boot. :D

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by degars on 30 April 2004

Ive got the bumber splitter but when I picked up my cup I got no luggage net and no foam repair canisters. Didnt know about the the locking wheel-nut but I dont think I have one of these either. Another one for the list:(
You should have a plastic case containing 4 wheelnuts and an unlocking key. And those cans should be in the boot under the carpet.

Fraid not mike... they aint anywhere. Ive contacted the dealeship I bought the cup from, said they would send them, then ignored me!!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by degars on 30 April 2004

Fraid not mike... they aint anywhere. Ive contacted the dealeship I bought the cup from, said they would send them, then ignored me!!!
ask them how the hell you are expected to change a wheel!! Or are there no locking nuts on the wheels either?

doesnt come with a luggage net, you will be needing the locking nut key and the black bit for the bottom of the front bumper tho.