ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Spoiler

Hello,

One of the guys on here has a cup spoiler in Mondial Blue for sale but my car is Arctic Blue, would I get away without having to spray it Arctic or are the colours just too different?

I have had a look around the net, the two colours look extremely similar but I have not had the chance to compare in reality so to speak. So any advice would be appreciated, before I part with some money.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Artic and Mondial do look similar...but I think that you will be able to tell the difference if you had a part on your car in a different colour. You can get them colour coded should you not be able to 'live' with the colour difference should you decide to purchase. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Ok thanks, properly look at getting a genuine Arctic one then cause any imperfections do my head in.

Chris (AUTOCRASH) on here as well as Si (SprayShack) both do paintwork, so you could buy a Spoiler and get it colour matched to your car...or (if Chris has any in stock), get one straight from him.