ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup vs Motorbike :(

Clio
Being a biker and a Clio driver this saddens me .

Glad everyone is o.k and glad your getting the Clio back just goes to show its not always the car driver at blame.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Glad you've got it back Emma!

Was kinda expecting them to miss the stickers as well.
I went to order a pair for mine once the front was painted and found they are £13 for a pair!
I made my own...;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
What stickers are we talking about? You've lost me?

Glad you've got it back ok.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
Glad you've got it back Emma!

Was kinda expecting them to miss the stickers as well.
I went to order a pair for mine once the front was painted and found they are £13 for a pair!
I made my own...;)

[/FONT]
Is that from Renault Ollie?

What stickers are we talking about? You've lost me?

Glad you've got it back ok.

Theres two little black stickers on the bumper that are normally missed when the bumper gets resprayed.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah that's £13 with some discount!

Im actually going to make them and start selling them myself I think.

BMW M135i
All depends if you inform your insurer. If it all goes via the third party and your insurance company don't get a whiff of it then you can get away without being stung.
There was no doubt of liability it was all done through the other parties insurance, still have to declare a non fault claim come renewal though. It would be cheaper if it had been my fault.

So I thought I'd update with a few pics of my Cup being back to its former glory after a quick wash after a bird decided to commit suicide on my windscreen and the body shop finally putting the bumper stickers on

6881085458_816e490b1e_b.jpg

Untitled by Emma_Williams, on Flickr

6881086010_4b4898c87d_b.jpg

7027185795_5688bbd49a_b.jpg

7027186751_1f6675a3e6_b.jpg

I was also greeted with this

6881086704_3f8d9bcdbc_b.jpg

So more bloody paint work required because some plank can't control a trolly. At least it's only the side strips so easily sorted.

Meg 225
Tbh it probably could be. Strangly enough the car is being machine polished next week. They are looking a bit tired now though so I'm just going to get them resprayed I think.

ah well if it's free and they deliver a good job then why bother to polish eh

Titanium 182
Tbh it probably could be. Strangly enough the car is being machine polished next week. They are looking a bit tired now though so I'm just going to get them resprayed I think.

The reason they look 'tired' is because they're not lacquered. For that reason it'd be a job to polish out.

Car looks smart once again :)