ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Rinsed Meredith last night. She is filth. Mad that this is the third time I’ve played through and still doing things I’ve. Not done before. Trying to do a lot of the side missions this time rather than the main story

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I won't lie I'm getting overwhelmed with all the stuff you can do, like what I'm picking up off the floor

Like what are inventory items? Level 1 and 2 etc?

What is crafting and what can I see what I can craft. It just looks like icons of guns? Doesnt tell me what it does

I don't understand how it works upgrading your character with all the attachments and that?

Are shards just bits of information?

Do people hack a lot? I've only turned one camera off so far lol

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't craft anything, or hardly use implants and the amount of clothing in got made swapping it for the best perks a chore. Get Skippy and headshot every c**t, game over.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I won't lie I'm getting overwhelmed with all the stuff you can do, like what I'm picking up off the floor

Like what are inventory items? Level 1 and 2 etc?

What is crafting and what can I see what I can craft. It just looks like icons of guns? Doesnt tell me what it does

I don't understand how it works upgrading your character with all the attachments and that?

Are shards just bits of information?

Do people hack a lot? I've only turned one camera off so far lol
I haven't picked anything up, if I wanted to do that I'd play Starfield 😂

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
It’s worth investing time into hacks imo. It’s a huge part of the game you’ll be missing out on otherwise.

It’s the first thing I upgrade. That and gorilla hands are a good mod which you can get from a Ripperdoc

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
It’s worth investing time into hacks imo. It’s a huge part of the game you’ll be missing out on otherwise.

It’s the first thing I upgrade. That and gorilla hands are a good mod which you can get from a Ripperdoc
In short, what can I do with it which I'll miss out on otherwise ? Sorry if that question sounds like I'm disagreeing with you, it's not I'm genuinely just curious

If I can get an idea on what I can do with it I'll use it more

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
You haven’t picked anything up? What not even a gun?

I’d say it was impossible to play it without picking anything up
I meant random stuff off the floor. I think the only thing I've picked up is a gun in the VR training section, everything else has just been in my inventory already 🤔

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
In short, what can I do with it which I'll miss out on otherwise ? Sorry if that question sounds like I'm disagreeing with you, it's not I'm genuinely just curious

If I can get an idea on what I can do with it I'll use it more
Getting through areas (doors), messing with security systems, it’s a big part of combat too if you’re levelled up.
I really enjoy that play style anyhow.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Not too far. It’s defo worth doing all the side bits cus you can level up and get some monies for upgrades and better weapons.

I always try to walk and drive most places too instead of using the fast travel

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good

Just completed the heist

How far in am I into the storyline would you say? Ignoring side missions

The heist at the Japanese place where the old man gets murdered? That's the start.

Have you met Keanu yet?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
He appears not long after I think.

It's pretty cool you get Keanu Reeves and Idris Elba as playing characters in this game, I know it's not the first time a celeb has been in a game (GTA: San Andreas anyone??), but with more modern game engines you get a much better representation of their likeness.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Left it before the start of the first heist last night, picked it up for half an hour tonight to get it done. Well, 2 hours later I'm finally at a spot I can save and put it down :ROFLMAO:

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by everything in the game too, but enjoying it. I am really bad at combat with a controller so being able to have the aim assist or whatever it's called is brilliant for me. Means I can enjoy the rest of the game without getting frustrated.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I feel like I should start playing this to get in on the action but I'll forget the controls for the game I'm on now when I come back to it 😂.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I think this could be one my favourite single player RPG of recent times. It’s not perfect but it’s very f**king good .

Wasnt sure about the update at first but it’s really improved things

Last edited:

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I think this could be one my favourite single player RPG of recent times. It’s not perfect but it’s very f**king good .

Wasnt sure about the update at first but it’s really improved things
I agree, I'm really enjoying it

I've sorted the sound out too now and it's bloody unreal

Had to go into the PlayStation settings and set to dolby Atmos.

Think this is the first game I've played with Atmos and it's so so good. Felt like something was missing before and everything felt... Flat

My set up is a 5.1.2 system so has "ceiling" speakers so you can imagine how good it sounds

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure I've mentioned this enough yet, but I've got manflu currently and spent all day yesterday playing this.

Last night had a temperature and was having the wildest cyberpunk dreams.
Better than mine I dreamt I lit the stove and was poking it for a good hour and ash kept coming out.

I was like NOOO I GONNA RUN OUT OF WOOD BEFORE WINTER

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in act 2 now, so many calls I'm losing track, I'm so damn popular it seems.

Did a couple of the rogue delaman cars, then got killed on the third one so parked that for a while. Just going through my messages now and doing the things that look low effort.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I can't believe it's been out 3 years and it's still so buggy, never known a game like it.

I've hit the Johnny vision glitch, didn't realise it wasn't supposed to be like that for a couple of hours, I expected it to be part of the story and something would happen to fix me but nope, it's just a s**t game.

Official workaround is to reload an old save and lose a few hours of progress, I really don't want to do that
Some people on reddit get this to work but I can't trigger the side mission for some reason -
Or wait for 2.01 where it might be fixed, it's on the release notes to be fixed but that doesn't fill me with confidence

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Called my car for the second time and it arrived upside down. I went over to it and thr police car behind it ran me over and then continued to do so until their car was on fire. They then got out and one said "all is OK here" and their car exploded. Wtf is that all about?
IMG_20231001_170922.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got the reddit workaround done, no more dodgy vision, so much happier now.