ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've met Johnny now and seen your post above, what should it look like if it's glitchy?
Have you done the bit where he makes you sit down and chat to him, after going to clouds I think it is. Thats when it starts, not just after you meet him.

It just goes fuzzy every few seconds, and the border of the map top right is always fuzzy.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think one of the first missions I did on this I picked someone up (Jackie??) and he went to sit in the passenger seat but fell right through the car and disappeared under the map. Could still hear him talking throughout the whole journey. 😂

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I did the voodoo boys mission last night, Matilda is a right c**t - had to knock it down to easy

You can sneak past her, I had to do it on Hard because I tried fighting her 7 times and it was nyon impossible, I'd drop her to 98% health and she would just bend me over and ram that hammer up my arse.

I can't believe it's been out 3 years and it's still so buggy, never known a game like it.

I've hit the Johnny vision glitch, didn't realise it wasn't supposed to be like that for a couple of hours, I expected it to be part of the story and something would happen to fix me but nope, it's just a s**t game.

Official workaround is to reload an old save and lose a few hours of progress, I really don't want to do that
Some people on reddit get this to work but I can't trigger the side mission for some reason -
Or wait for 2.01 where it might be fixed, it's on the release notes to be fixed but that doesn't fill me with confidence

Even at release I didn't have half the bugs the internet was crying about, it's been buggy but no more buggy than fallout from my experience. One that infuriated me was enemies that didn't take damage... thats been sorted now from what I can tell.

I've met Johnny now and seen your post above, what should it look like if it's glitchy?

Hard to tell whats a bug and what isn't with the glitchy screen, is it part of the game or is it just broke? The irony of playing a game based on bugs and hacks.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
18aece27b4541-screenshotUrl (1).jpg
18aece290f940-screenshotUrl.jpg
18aece2a09d59-screenshotUrl.jpg

My V build has turned into a bit of a beast, I hack and sneak predominantly but if s**t hits the fan, like it always does, I'm guns blazing.

My two latest additions, Hellhound (top) and Outlaw "Weiler". Both weaponized vehicles.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Is anybody else in Dogtown, or is everyone still pissballin' about in NC?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Spotted this John Wick easter egg last night.

18af25d123728-screenshotUrl.jpg

Johnny popped up and said what the f**k.

Got around to introducing myself to Panam.

18af25d261c12-screenshotUrl.jpg

And currently...

18af25d73ff59-screenshotUrl.jpg

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Hard to tell whats a bug and what isn't with the glitchy screen, is it part of the game or is it just broke? The irony of playing a game based on bugs and hacks.
It sounds like the best disguise for bad scripting, an approach I may adopt in my role.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Two updates today.

Cyberpunk 2077 v2.010.000
Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty v1.010.000 (13.428GB)

The update fixes the issue that Jenic has/had etc.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hit another annoying bug this evening, having an explore and drove off the end of the map, so it respawned me facing the other direction.

Heading back the other way and it would just keep respawning me back at the edge of the map every few minutes, no matter where I was driving. Had to re load a save from before I drove off the end.

Hadn't done anything worthwhile but still annoying.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just ventured into Dogtown. Looks fantastic!
Be careful who you pick a fight with.

Word of wisdom to those playing the Phantom Liberty DLC. Do the Gig/side mission where you work for Lizzy Wizzy, wish I'd done it on this play through. You meet her in D-Town and you can get a DB writhe from her, if you're a fan of Jamiroquai you'll appreciate it.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've just downloaded Phantom Liberty, but how do I actually play it? I completed the original game, but if I load up my game it puts me on the roof top. Do I need to start again fresh!? I don't really want to do that.

Also, I've never taken a screenshot before lol, how do I get it on to PC so I can upload it? Just had a quick Google and it says I need to transfer to USB stick... really!?

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
I've just downloaded Phantom Liberty, but how do I actually play it? I completed the original game, but if I load up my game it puts me on the roof top. Do I need to start again fresh!? I don't really want to do that.
No you don't need to, but I would advise it personally.
I've said before I've played through multiple times already, but still enjoying this latest run through.

You should get an additional item in your journal which you can track and that will take you to Dogtown.
(it also says on the item you track that it's part of Phantom Liberty)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Also, I've never taken a screenshot before lol, how do I get it on to PC so I can upload it? Just had a quick Google and it says I need to transfer to USB stick... really!?
What are you playing on?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I had some glitches playing the other day, my car never turned up and when driving parts of the scenery were flashing so I saved and shut the game down properly (ps5). Just restarted at the aldecado camp and right outside my tent is a radio floating in mid air 😂. What a game!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Annnnd tha games fucked. On the play it safe mission and every time I try to drop down towards the 2nd sniper the game crashes. Sorry Takemura you're on your own pal.

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Finished Phantom Liberty both bad and good endings, fantastic. Probably the best DLC I've ever played on a game.

Also the end credits are epic they're very
SKYFALL
. Great song too.