ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Is there a fast travel back to the apartment? I'm only a couple of hours in to my 3rd start. Driving seems better than pre 2.0.
Also, to holster your weapon do you have to hold triangle and select that slot or am I missing something? I'm not convinced on the controls just yet.
Double tap it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
In Dogtown now, it looks great on console, god knows how good it will look on a proper PC.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Downloaded and waiting for the kids to go to bed. Can't wait to spend an hour messing with the graphics settings and benchmark to try and get a decent frame rate and then never play it again 😎

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I noticed I have Phantom Liberty when I turned it on earlier (or so it says "head back to the menu to access the new content". I expected that to be a paid DLC.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
It is isn't it?

Maybe you bought a premium version of the game that came with a free pass for the DLC?

cyb.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I noticed I have Phantom Liberty when I turned it on earlier (or so it says "head back to the menu to access the new content". I expected that to be a paid DLC.
You don't have it unless you've paid for it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yeah I seen that now. It must have just been saying to check it out/ buy it from the little menu promt I had.

Wondered if I bought a mega edition or not 😂
It was a general message, I was thinking I had it on Saturday, but alas

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Setting are autoset from the benchmark. Enjoy the 4 hours you are going to spend tonight playing this, its bloody brilliant.
It was 3.5 hours in the end. I can't believe how good this game looks while running so smoothly, especially after playing the absolute mess that is Starfield. Honestly Cyberpunk makes Starfield look like a PS2 game 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone playing it on ps5? If so is it still decent?
I am.
I never rated it from the start but I'm giving it about go.

I didn't end up gettin a 4k monitor so I might put it back on the old TV tonight and see just how good it looks.

It plays better than the last time I played, but I've also been sober/ one can in and not drunk as f**k 😂

And @BIFCAIDS has put a billion hours into it on the PS5.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I am.
I never rated it from the start but I'm giving it about go.

I didn't end up gettin a 4k monitor so I might put it back on the old TV tonight and see just how good it looks.

It plays better than the last time I played, but I've also been sober/ one can in and not drunk as f**k 😂

And @BIFCAIDS has put a billion hours into it on the PS5.
This is me, i played it a good while ago on a 4k tv, it looked really good, and it should have been right up my street, but i just couldn't gel with it for some reason, but as soon as i have finished Chernobylite i am going to start it again.

AndyBMX

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 265 / Tuono
Anyone able to confirm how it runs on Xbox Series S? Been thinking about buying it for a while and hoping this 2.0 update may have fixed some of the bugs I read about?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Anyone able to confirm how it runs on Xbox Series S? Been thinking about buying it for a while and hoping this 2.0 update may have fixed some of the bugs I read about?
2.0 has fixed a lot of bugs, but there are still bugs in the game, just minor bugs people clipping etc. I've seen NPC's clipping through stools and I've had a burnt out police car chase me but those types of bugs I just ignore. The only bugs that bother me, are those game breaking bugs.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
The amount of weapons you collect seems a lot less, I had hundreds of different guns pre update and now I’ve only got a handful. Sometimes you’d have like 65 of the same thing which you could disassemble for parts?

Obviously clothing now doesn’t provide armour it’s all done in the cyber wear

Also the cops are mental - They don’t f**k about at all !

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
What happened to the mods for clothing? I had all sorts of good s**t before, now there's nothing.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I need to pay more attention to the skill trees and cyber wear.

Whats the best way to make money? I'm f**king skint

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cut or uncut, and a choice of 3 sizes! Realistic, medium, or large.
But why?

I just got this today, as if I don't have enough games to play right now. Only put a couple of hours in so not done much, already hit a car bug though so had to steal another.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
One thing that’s changed the game for me is increasing the aim assist slightly, I previously struggled on the ps5 pad but increasing it slightly has made it much more enjoyable

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Met Idris last night, his character is a bit like Luther.

18ae015769c77-screenshotUrl.jpg

Went through a heavily guarded tunnel in Dogtown last night, an hour of solid fire fighting and 2 bosses. Brought me out at the beach in Pacifica (near the theme park). I was rewarded with an Arasaka Tech gun that is absolutely amazing, it destroys people. I feel a bit unstoppable with it, great feeling.