ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Man I still think about Panam. She was so harsh after I ended it all though, not sure I can get over that.

Is this real life?

Just tried explaining to the wife and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Am I crazy? She's watching a trailer for a film called Aquaslash (3.7/10 on IMDb, and I'm the mad one?)

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
She just doesn’t understand. Sounds like a typical Corpo tbh.
Should move on and go chase out a new home/life with the Aldecaldos.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Man I still think about Panam. She was so harsh after I ended it all though, not sure I can get over that.

Is this real life?

Just tried explaining to the wife and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Am I crazy? She's watching a trailer for a film called Aquaslash (3.7/10 on IMDb, and I'm the mad one?)
I asked my misses if she 'would' the other day, she just looked at me and said "she's not real". I f**king know that Columbo!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
18c64336e8172-screenshotUrl.jpg
Showering is different now.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like im getting 2077 again then....

(in all seriousness, i bought and completed it on release, is it worth me getting again? much improved or additional content?)

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Playing this last night, head phones on, goes to a side mission, can't remember the name, and it's basically shagging someone, was on the screen for literally 10 seconds, turns round and the missus is standing behind me shaking her head... :ROFLMAO: , just took my head phones off and said "i am surprised you remember what that is"

Currently got Overwatch, Fenir and Skippy as my guns, can't see me getting much better than that? as i tend to play as sniper.

Last edited:

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I've been using the gun nicked from Yorinobu this whole time, I really like it.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i got death and taxes last night, that's pretty powerful.

i am enjoying it this time round, but i really can't be arsed with all the messing about with the cyberwear, it's a pain in the arse.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I think I used Crash, River Wards revolver. Headshots from miles away are one shot kills making it far more efficient that Skippy on stone cold killer mode.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I think I used Crash, River Wards revolver. Headshots from miles away are one shot kills making it far more efficient that Skippy on stone cold killer mode.
Will keep an eye out for that, Skippy is pretty good, just a bit wayward....

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I got tired of him shouting "bad user" at me after I said yin was keeping him. I also got a standard version of the same gun that was more powerful.
Yes i can't see me keeping it full time, will look for another pistol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There's a free gun on Amazon prime rewards. Not sure what it's like but I'll probably not use it.
Code is here for anyone who wants it. Probably a one time use.

97345812-a9ab-4d3d-8c83-786103d49069

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
That's an absolute bargin for how good it is really.
Yeah, saw a post on HUKD and went for it, was wanting it anyway but that was too cheap to ignore and it's a great game, really enjoying it.

Disc version with the postcards, stickers, etc, as well.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yeah, saw a post on HUKD and went for it, was wanting it anyway but that was too cheap to ignore and it's a great game, really enjoying it.

Disc version with the postcards, stickers, etc, as well.
That's what I got when it released, quite funny actually as the map thats included doesn't have Dogtown included etc and the layout of Pacifica isn't the same.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I ended up buying the ultimate edition last week after finishing the main story when it was first released. Have enjoyed it tbf, must have done 15hours at least. Completed main story and going on round the side quests and gigs etc, feel like ive done 100s!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i'm still waiting for the DLC to drop in price. I've already bought the game twice!