ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DAMN DAMN DAMN............

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
Not sure what section to put this in. I bought my clio cup a couple of months ago and since my mate has been on the look out for one, I am so happy with mine BUT I found this one on AT 50 miles away

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/...s/182/price-to/3000/sort/priceasc/colour/blue

I’m a bit gutted as this is my dream 182, I waited ages to find mine and then that pops up, I really love that colour…I’m trying to talk my mate into buying mine and letting me have that one but I don’t think its going to work.

Was just wanting to know what you guys thought about the car and whether it’s a good buy? Its cheaper than I paid for mine and seems good value compared to other 182 and cups out there, decent mileage as well, mine had an extra 9,000 on the clock when I got it!!! :dapprove:

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
I think he's making reference to the Petrol blue one. Been for sale at various prices (Up and down) for a few months now.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Stick with what you've got. Is yours mondial blue?

If so. It's a much nicer colour than petrol blue. Stands out more for one

Petrol blue looks a bit dull, it's only the rarity of the colour why they are liked.

Of course that's my opinion. Your welcome to yours.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
i think your find he's talking about the racing blue one as that's 50 miles away from him as he said...

Last edited: