ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De NORM in zee VEE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job my fridge is empty then isnt it lads! Wont bother doing a food shop then... :(

Soooooooo Norm..... the Vee.... will be ready for the Matlock meet ye?

the beers is...''fridged'' here gem...meither none...will be tres cold;)

the VEE yum, gonna pick it up earlyish sat gem....straight to yours then to the meet.......hows that for norm planning;)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I wanna play!! :D lol.

I'm actually holding you to the promise you made about letting me drive in a VERY big VERY empty car park :D

It looks lush!

it will be still about;).........never fear....but personally, id had anough have many more priorities these days other than a car with stupid HP:D

certainly looks like a decent one but at a stupid price!! good for you though!

stupid price:S.......you get what you pay for.....there were some i looked at for aver 11k with double the milage, 3x as many owners and not as detailed history wise

im happy

Burgandy 174 sport t
certainly looks like a decent one but at a stupid price!! good for you though!

stupid price:S.......you get what you pay for.....there were some i looked at for aver 11k with double the milage, 3x as many owners and not as detailed history wise

im happy

Good price for you buying I mean, a car like that in that condition I would have liked to have seen it a little higher!

S4 Avant
Oh what?! this all happened quickly, hadn't realised you'd sold up and bought it already! Rattle cans needed on the vee though methinks

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
is that from the dealer on the outskirts of stone leading to the roundabout with wacky wearhouise on?
its called junction 28 if that helps... when we went to look at the vee they had 2 focus RS's in.. my lord MINT. some amazing cars in that place...

they are now 1 amazing car down ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
its called junction 28 if that helps... when we went to look at the vee they had 2 focus RS's in.. my lord MINT. some amazing cars in that place...

they are now 1 amazing car down ;)

do they do bikes aswell and have a jakked up old hilux?

ermmm... dont think they do bikes and didn't notice hilux so its probably not the place you are thinking of dude!

its on like an industial estate thing

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
from what i remember it looked BRAND new... The place fully PC's their cars before they are sold (or so i am informed by matt) but yeh.

can remember thinking "fcking hell it looks brand new"...

the inside looked very dated though but mint none the less

J28 have some awesome hot hatches & rare cars in, they always have had. I'd love to go round their showroom.

Burgandy 174 sport t
from what i remember it looked BRAND new... The place fully PC's their cars before they are sold (or so i am informed by matt) but yeh.

can remember thinking "fcking hell it looks brand new"...

the inside looked very dated though but mint none the less

hmmm back onto autotrader....

Still got the moonstone coloured cossie in?

nah the moonstone cosworth as been sold, i remember seeing that i while back, they have a minter than mint grafite grey sapph in tho, thats the one boosh is on about, and yes its pristine along with all the other cars in there:D

Over two hours away from me :dapprove: if it was more local i'd go for a look round.

its worth the trek dude, some amazing machinery in that place.....i like the yellow nismo 350z in there, until i looked at the 26k price tag:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.