ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De NORM in zee VEE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
  b/g 182, meg tourer
nice, congrats mate.
totally understand about the situation of getting rid of the TT, even tho it was a complete beast. enjoy the vee and get some pics up when you get it!
im sure i will see it a a show sometime soon

Easy tiger.

Looks awesome lad... can't wait to see it!

cheers dude:D...ill be popping up to thee manc meet mate...take it for a spin;)

not matt you T bag.....matt blk is a legend...boosh is on about the bloke thats borght the TT;)

i want u now ... *love you x

love you to man...i miss your face!! xx

nice, congrats mate.
totally understand about the situation of getting rid of the TT, even tho it was a complete beast. enjoy the vee and get some pics up when you get it!

cheers dude:) yeah the TT was a f**king animal....but that come a great costs.....of witch i didnt see the point of doing no more, to keep that to the standard i wanted it at and to keep it running, i was spending 400+ a month with is silly

b/g 182, meg tourer
nice, congrats mate.

cheers dude:) yeah the TT was a f**king animal....but that come a great costs.....of witch i didnt see the point of doing no more, to keep that to the standard i wanted it at and to keep it running, i was spending 400+ a month with is silly[/quote]

can totally see your point. i would imagine running cost and patience were an issue.

enjoy

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I'll be wanting that drive this Sunday my friend ;)

Criddaper, will you be venturing to the Satffs meet? Oh no thats right, you're at wanky Leeds lol :p

Family Bus
I have first dibs on the Vee hehe!! Canny wait!

Woop! I shall be convoying to manc with the norm and the boosh!

And...Im def coming to the Staff meet too!! Mummy Norm is chloesitting! Hurrah :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll be wanting that drive this Sunday my friend ;)

Criddaper, will you be venturing to the Satffs meet? Oh no thats right, you're at w**ky Leeds lol :p

My nickname changes weekly! LOLzor.

Aye, i'll be at Leeds Festival... covered in mud and easy indie slags.

Whin!

I have first dibs on the Vee hehe!! Canny wait!

Woop! I shall be convoying to manc with the norm and the boosh!

And...Im def coming to the Staff meet too!! Mummy Norm is chloesitting! Hurrah :p

indeed:D......saturday= norm on acid tbh;)

and sunday...the norms are taking clo on a venture...ive been hearing today:D

Status
Not open for further replies.