ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat fitting kit 172 Cup

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Need one of these as I'm fitting my decat on Saturday.

Fitting kit, where from?

@f0xy

I read you bought a Peugeot one from the factors? If you can shed some light that would be great as we use the local motor factors in work

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've inly ever fitted genuine Renault. The aftermarket stuff is crap.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping the stuff on it now will be ok to re use. I tagged foxy as I read he bought something that did the trick

406 2.0 16v we used to get from the factors. Used them for years, and obviously the Mk1 was driven hard all the time, never had an issue

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate appreciate the reply. Factors can be an arse sometimes and need a reg, or did you just ask for a certain year 406 2.0? Do you remember how much it was.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks again. Will also give the Renault dealer down south (Solihull I think) a ring who supplied my dephaser cheaper than anyone else. £115 inc delivery.

Will update tomo

172 Turbo
I'm sure they are the same on the 205 GTi. The kit looks exactly the same, the fitting is just a little worse on the Clio. I hate this job!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Spoke to euro car parts. Gave them the details of a 406 2.0 on a 98 ish. Getting try fitting kit later for the sum of £6 ish. Exhaust will be with me tomo but I'm off so will check Friday