ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DECAT MANIFOLD.

MK3, RX450H.
After looking for a decat pipe and being unsuccessful in finding one. I figured out that it's a decat manifold that I need.
Does anyone know where I can find one of these from.
My car is a 59' MK3 CLIO 1.2 TCE.
Help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

MK3, RX450H.
I know it wouldn't be too beneficial. But I don't really want to sell the car for anything different yet.
I was thinking about selling up and getting a swift sport. But I think I like my car too much. Plus with hopefully a decat manifold and a map it'll be faster than a swift anyways.

Megane dci 130
Its the Pre cat / downpipe that has the cat in. I would imagine ktec have one in the making.

MK3, RX450H.
I'm glad people know what they're talking about. I'll contact k-tec to see whether one is able for purchase.
Also whilst I'm here I'll ask you all about my clutch. It's kind of high, but it's only done 20k. Surely not the clutch going out?

340i
most Clio biting points are high IMO...

I would very much doubt the clutch is on its way out, unless youve been doing 4K launches in McDonalds car park every night? ;)