ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

December Manchester meet?

Arctic 182FF
I'm looking to arrange a meet for mid/late December, I'm yet to attend a meet but I'd really like to go, as would Jossman. Anyone have any ideas on a venue and anyone else interested in coming? Thanks

There is a Karting meet on the 9th December in Leeds.

I might arrange a meet around Xmas/new year, any ideas on what you wanted to do?

Arctic 182FF
I did see that but I'm in Bristol until the 14th at uni. Not really, just fancied going to a meet really and thought a good time would be during my Christmas holiday

Ok, I might arrange a pub meet for the week inbetween christmas and new year then, as I suspect a lot of people will be off work.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im working anything thats not a bank holiday, but orgaise something one weekend and ill bring the Aston out to play :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Any night after Christmas day lol I'll be crazy doing Christmas trees till then.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Is there no Christmas meet this year? Last year’s turnout wasn’t brilliant, but I’m sure with the better organisation from Jon as area rep we could get a good turnout this year! :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
We could just bundle a Christmas food session in with the Leeds karting meet on the 9th?

Karting with food on the way back. Vomit optional... eh JB. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PMSL. The sight of you and Boffey barfing in the pub car park is not an easy memory to erase.

'Chris, I don't feel well'

Chunder.

Arctic 182FF
I started this thread purely because I couldn't make it to the go-karting meet on the 9th. This is to be a separate meet. Thanks