ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

December Manchester meet?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I could actually do with an excuse to go and give that XXL burger another go, its almost as high as the pint glass it comes next too...

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Well you know steffan right? Boffey on here, that’s his on my pic, so if you see stefan in it, it’s that one.

Sorry I've been a bit slow with this recently. Been very busy.

What dates are BAD for people?

I was thinking of either the 16th December or the 30th December? How do those dates sound to people?

I'm open to ideas as to where to go, however I think we should go to 'Home' in Lymm. I've heard its nice in there and they do a Christmas Menu. Its also central for most people who have commented in this thread.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Ill be making the trip down for a christmas meet to see everyone :) well as long as we dont get stupid weather anytime soon.

Will keep an eye on this thread, I can do any weekends :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I can do pretty much any dates as long as its evening or weekends, if it ends up on the 8th please make it an afternoon one because my christmas do is the 7th haha

Yeah I thought that Niall, but it will be quieter after Christmas which means it wil be a bit easier to get room. Partys over 8 at Room need to pay £5 deposit per head. I just wanted it to be a 'come if you're free' Christmas Meet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sorry I've been a bit slow with this recently. Been very busy.

What dates are BAD for people?

I was thinking of either the 16th December or the 30th December? How do those dates sound to people?

I'm open to ideas as to where to go, however I think we should go to 'Home' in Lymm. I've heard its nice in there and they do a Christmas Menu. Its also central for most people who have commented in this thread.

I know the place pretty well since it's where I grew up. Tasty food... even as the place it used to be.

Nandos is heaving all the time, it's especially worse at Xmas.

Hare and Hounds carvery, Jon? The one in Timperley, opposite the sports centre/Shell?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
What do we reckon then, next weekend 15th/16th at a pub that does a carvery and also a normal menu.

People can choose what they want then.

The Walton Arms do a carvery on a Saturday for £4.95, it's good too. I was in there last weekend.

Last edited:
  Arctic 182FF
Sounds good to me, please post full address and postcode of this place if all agree to it.

Do you have any more details on that place, James.

I'm a bit stuck at the moment as I can't drive so don't want to rely on anybody else.

I'll get something sorted in the next couple of days for you guys and say that I am a maybe!

Do you have any more details on that place, James.

I'm a bit stuck at the moment as I can't drive so don't want to rely on anybody else.

I'll get something sorted in the next couple of days for you guys and say that I am a maybe!

I'll be able to give you a lift to wherever it is :)