ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

delocking, colour coding and ............

................ bad boy bonnet on my mk2 ph1 clio!

my mate had basicly the same stuff dun to his "saxo" and got him £850

i just had a quote off my mate who has just opend his ownbody shop after workin for hartwell for god knows how many yrs,

he did a norwich union direct and "quoted me happy" £550

so any one in the mids area that wants any work dun pm me and ill get u in touch!

(plus i know he my mate and all but he is the dogs b****cks at wot he does)

h3

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

thats dam good deal! be sure about the quality of his work cause colour coding usually cost at least £250... as for bad boy bonnet at least £300 and delocking involes respraying the door! Whcih is at least another £300.

172 M69 eater

mate wheres his bodyshop and whats the name of it?

im in the midlands, looking to get some skirts sprayed and fitted and a rear bumper resprayed, i got quoted £230 fromt he garage i normally use and they r good!!

patty

he deffinatly the best bloke i know at doin wot he does mate! i known him yrs! if you saw his own car u would understand! plus i have seen roughly 10 pieces of his finished products and you cant fault them!

his company opens up 5th of may! so if u can wait till then alls good! i can get further details off him if u gimmie a little while!

can i just ask wot car it is! and are wot skirts are they...... oh and is the bumper standard! ill ask him wot he thinks wen i get details!

wot colour is car as well?

172 M69 eater

can u send me the details/directions etc then mate?

ill get him to give us a quote as soon as i come back form my 4 day trip

patty

172 M69 eater

oh sorry mate u posted about the same time i did!!

mark 1 clio in white (non 16v) with terminator skirts and k-tec kombat rear.

The skirts are in need of primering then fitting and the kombat rear has already been sprayed but the colour match is crap so needs respraying

patty

ok i just text him i waitin on a call back from him! just be patient lol! he wont be long! (best f**kin not be any way)

Nike Lunar Elite's

Where in the midlands is he based? Me and a friend are both interested in getting some work done but prob wont be until summer

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 08 April 2004

mate wheres his bodyshop and whats the name of it?

im in the midlands, looking to get some skirts sprayed and fitted and a rear bumper resprayed, i got quoted £230 fromt he garage i normally use and they r good!!

patty
there is a bodyshop in derby that would do it for less than £200 probably closer to £180