ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent removal reccomendation

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I had a few dents removed from this chap. Really good job and £65 for the whole car. He was recommended from pistonheads. I'm sure I paid £40 a panel years ago from somewhere else. If it means anything he does dent removal for Sytner BMW.

http://www.denttechuk.com/

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
He came to me in Bromsgrove. there was probably about 8 dents, more little parking dings. I think he lives in Warwick/Cov area.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
He came to me in Bromsgrove. there was probably about 8 dents, more little parking dings. I think he lives in Warwick/Cov area.

Wonder if he'd come to the Wirral? How far is Bromsgrove?
​How long did it take him?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
£20 for all dents on my car, work in the trade and have known the chap years, he's superb too :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Riz...pop this into the recommended traders bit within Regions (West Midlands area) putting all recommended traders, companies, etc so always good to have extra input...especially if they're recommended.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You on pc or tapatalk? If its on pc...look for blue Regions tab and click it. If youve not got access click it to join and I will add you. I will have a look when back on pc

Cup, Lude & Z
Just spoke to this guy, he won't come as far as Cannock as he is based in Coventry. Just a heads up ;)

Cup, Lude & Z
Dents sorted by a chap named Tim Hughes, nice fella and very good work.

Did about 15 dents for me £100.

He is located in Sedgley, here's his number if anyone is interested 07976757280

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Dents sorted by a chap named Tim Hughes, nice fella and very good work.

Did about 15 dents for me £100.

He is located in Sedgley, here's his number if anyone is interested 07976757280

Maybe if we get enough interest, we could meet somewhere and get him down also so he can do a few together and see if he can do a discount for more people....

Sounds good to me don! :) my biggest concern is the fact he might not be able get the two dents out on mine :( ones the usual bonnet been pushed down by a monkey and the other is on the door pillar , not sure if they can do that as I'd imagine its strengthen ? Unless anyone can confirm?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Most decent pdr guys will get it out. Had my 3/4 panel dent done...and it's much better than it was. We can discuss it and see what he can do...be it a full day for just us lot from West Mids or if we can involve other areas dependant on numbers. Its the price and quality of work which are the major concerns.

Most decent pdr guys will get it out. Had my 3/4 panel dent done...and it's much better than it was. We can discuss it and see what he can do...be it a full day for just us lot from West Mids or if we can involve other areas dependant on numbers. Its the price and quality of work which are the major concerns.

Sounds good to me don let me know a time and a place and a price and ill do my best !! its the one thing right gets on my boobs is the dents , youve seen what im like about cleaning it lol :D hows the Juke treating you ?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sounds good to me don let me know a time and a place and a price and ill do my best !! its the one thing right gets on my boobs is the dents , youve seen what im like about cleaning it lol :D hows the Juke treating you ?

Its still okay...is the diesel version any better economy wise...as I'm getting about 38mpg average and the 182 is better at a steady 70 for economy!!!

Its still okay...is the diesel version any better economy wise...as I'm getting about 38mpg average and the 182 is better at a steady 70 for economy!!!

Erm yes and no , if you do a lot of motorway miles yeah mate average 50-58mpg it seams , and they are a lot quicker haha ! But they do have DPFs and if you don't drive loads they block up and cost loads lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Erm yes and no , if you do a lot of motorway miles yeah mate average 50-58mpg it seams , and they are a lot quicker haha ! But they do have DPFs and if you don't drive loads they block up and cost loads lol

Won't cost me a penny...will cost the hire company! pmsl! ;)

I'm doing about 1,500 miles a month!