ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I found the blue drops maxed out a 365. I was going to skip iron banner but hit dragged in and in glad i did as it pushed me up to 376.
If you have lots of glimmer buy weapon parts from the gun smith and use those to rank up your faction. Burn your motes of light with faction too for some decent rewards. Heroic strikes should drop a few purples and dont forget to use 3 of coins for exotic chance.
I'd definitely be up for a normal raid, damn I don't even know what the new one is called! If anyone is organising one in a weekend give me a shout. [emoji106]
Blue engrams are 365. The blue items dropped at the end of a heroic strike go higher.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I found the blue drops maxed out a 365. I was going to skip iron banner but hit dragged in and in glad i did as it pushed me up to 376.
If you have lots of glimmer buy weapon parts from the gun smith and use those to rank up your faction. Burn your motes of light with faction too for some decent rewards. Heroic strikes should drop a few purples and dont forget to use 3 of coins for exotic chance.
I'd definitely be up for a normal raid, damn I don't even know what the new one is called! If anyone is organising one in a weekend give me a shout. [emoji106]
I can't get any 3 of coins until Xur comes round at the weekend.

Also, I've wasted so much Glimmer being at the cap, I probably should just spend it all and hit 0.

Mito Sportiva 135
You're pretty much at the stage where I've given up. Everyone jumps into Hard Mode on the new raid, which I haven't done, along with the Normal, so you end up feeling like a burden, because your durability and damage is slightly lower - so you end up running boring strike after boring strike.
You've always been a burden! :) I'll help you do hard mode mate what light level are you now? As long as you're 385 or above to begin with you should get some drops along the way so you will hopefully be about 388-389 by Aksis. Probably easiest on your warlock so you can use sunsinger if you need to.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
@MarcJP - Me, Chris and Nick will be on Friday. Maybe Dazzy too. Fancy joining us for Oryx? Be about 7pm onwards.
I'm in London at a meeting on Friday, so 7pm might be pushing it... I could be on at 8-ish, baby dependant!
You've always been a burden! :smile: I'll help you do hard mode mate what light level are you now? As long as you're 385 or above to begin with you should get some drops along the way so you will hopefully be about 388-389 by Aksis. Probably easiest on your warlock so you can use sunsinger if you need to.

My Hunter is 388 bud. I guess I could shift that to my Warlock pretty easily though.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah it will be easier but not essential...just coming back from dying is quite handy!
Gorms - where are you? You're normally on and haven't seen you about recently...have you vaped yourself to death?

White APE
I really want to do VOG as I never did get fatebringer or the mythoclast. Hated that raid though and can't see anyone else wanting to do it.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
So, found a group, we started WotM, got past the first boss, got past the second massive siege thing, but then has to call it quits before the third geezer.

What a mess, took us hours just to do the first two, people not being able to carry out their jobs properly, we called it quits before the third because everyone had just had enough.

Makes what should be a fun thing to do a real drag. Here's hoping I find a better group going forward.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Finally gut to do a machine raid at the weekend. Got to the boss on Friday but couldn't finish him at it was late and we were all pissed. Resumed last night and did him on 3rd attempt. Is it just me or is this the shortest raid of the four? Anyway had some spare yime after that so did some salvage and finally have my Destiny platinum trophy [emoji4]

GTD, Lupo
Well that was an interesting run of trials games Brando! I can't believe I have never used "No Land Beyond" before. It is unreal. I had a little look after those games and my KD was 2.0 after 20 odd games 200 kills. I will rock it again this Friday.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Finally gut to do a machine raid at the weekend. Got to the boss on Friday but couldn't finish him at it was late and we were all pissed. Resumed last night and did him on 3rd attempt. Is it just me or is this the shortest raid of the four? Anyway had some spare yime after that so did some salvage and finally have my Destiny platinum trophy [emoji4]
I still haven't done Aksis Pt. 2, the group I was with the other day, we breezed through everything before, but then spent a couple of hours wiping at this stage and it got late, so called it a night.

I'm up to 394 LL now, but I've got bored of grinding, and progress now is at a snails pace.

Plus exotic engrams keep trolling me, giving me LL items that are the same LL as my current LL, never higher.

Burnt through a s**t load of 3oC, and can't really be bothered to grind Strikes for more Strange Coins.

Although, Archon's Forge is good, unlike Court of Oryx, even if you're not the one presenting an offering, you still get the up to 400 items, and you seem to get them no matter the quality of the offering or the difficulty of the boss.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I still haven't done Aksis Pt. 2, the group I was with the other day, we breezed through everything before, but then spent a couple of hours wiping at this stage and it got late, so called it a night.

I'm up to 394 LL now, but I've got bored of grinding, and progress now is at a snails pace.

Plus exotic engrams keep trolling me, giving me LL items that are the same LL as my current LL, never higher.

Burnt through a s**t load of 3oC, and can't really be bothered to grind Strikes for more Strange Coins.

Although, Archon's Forge is good, unlike Court of Oryx, even if you're not the one presenting an offering, you still get the up to 400 items, and you seem to get them no matter the quality of the offering or the difficulty of the boss.
Crucible? I've of my friends is 400 and only done the raid this weekend. He hammered iron banner and crucible to hit 400.

GTD, Lupo

At 394 you will get 399 maybe 400 drops from the raid on your next run. Do you do PVP?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
There's only a couple of achievements I need to get on this game to 100% it, f**king annoying :(

Mito Sportiva 135
There's only a couple of achievements I need to get on this game to 100% it, f**king annoying 😧
I just need flawless raider. I'm sure we can quite easily 2 or 3 man Crota on normal - the hardest bit is the bridge bit as I'm sure I'll die if I try jumping it!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I just need flawless raider. I'm sure we can quite easily 2 or 3 man Crota on normal - the hardest bit is the bridge bit as I'm sure I'll die if I try jumping it!
There is no chance I'm jumping that bridge with you!! I should actually be on tonight & tomorrow, with a bit of luck!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
So I've started PvP'ing a lot now, and I'm actually better than I gave myself credit for, I'm regularly winning matches, or having the best K/D in matches, which is nice.

Loving the MIDA Multi-Tool, even if it is old meta, shotgun in secondary for CQC.

Crucible hasn't given me any nice drops yet though.

White APE
399 on all 3 characters now. Decided to go back and do things I never bothered with before. Ranked up gunsmith and got the Fabian Strategy. Also half way through the crucible quest line. Duck me it's long!

Subaru, arctic 182FF
HELP A DESTINY NOOB PLEASE.
I have just bought an xbox one s and have installed destiny the collection. I let it do its full 38 gig install and then the 12 gig download. I then went to the store and redeemed the code to allow access to taken king and rise of iron. Now when i select destiny in my games and apps and select manage game it shows all three are installed BUT for the life of me i cant figure out how to access the taken king or rise of iron. It will only let me play destiny.
Do i have to complete destiny before i can access the others ? REALLY FRUSTRATING

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
They're all the same game now. They're not separate games, just expansions - you'd still work through the initial missions iirc.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
PvP is starting to annoy the s**t out of me. I enjoy playing it, but some things are really annoying. Quite a few lag cheats, or if not intentional, still gaining an advantage.
Also, the shotgun meta is really cheap, you go into Clash matches were everyone uses a shotgun and it's basically just run around like headless chickens shotgunning one another, camping corners etc, it's frustrating, because you feel like you keep getting killed by people with no skill, you see yourself get killed by the guy who was last on their team because he's sat in a doorway with a shotgun waiting for people, or you win one gunfight, but then someone comes right up behind you with a shotty and OHKs you before you have a chance.

Also, the two supers, the hammer throwing one and the lightning one, they're basically free multi-kills for noobs - if you're a bit s**t, just use one of these for an easy 5 kills without dying every match.

I need to find a team I think, so I can go up a level and communicate to avoid supers etc.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Played my first trials and got absolutely shat on.

Seems like the only people left playing Trials are the die-hard players, all LFGs want ridiculous requirements.

The learning curve to be competitive would require me to play loads more Crucible to practice, and I'm not sure I can be arsed to do so this late in the day.

My Elimination K/D is 2.3, but my Trials K/D is 0.18 - guess that shows the gulf in quality.

Also, it just wasn't that fun, not because of the losing, but because there's only two tactics, either aggressive with shotty or passive with a sniper, there is nothing else that is viable.

GTD, Lupo
Played my first trials and got absolutely shat on.

Seems like the only people left playing Trials are the die-hard players, all LFGs want ridiculous requirements.

The learning curve to be competitive would require me to play loads more Crucible to practice, and I'm not sure I can be arsed to do so this late in the day.

My Elimination K/D is 2.3, but my Trials K/D is 0.18 - guess that shows the gulf in quality.

Also, it just wasn't that fun, not because of the losing, but because there's only two tactics, either aggressive with shotty or passive with a sniper, there is nothing else that is viable.

Windows court isn't the best map to learn how to play trials and on top of that it isn't skill based match making so unless you are a top 1% crucible player 99% of the players will be higher than yourself. The biggest problem you will find is getting a good team as you have no previous stats and no one with any real skill level will accept you on their team. If you are on XBOX I'm more than happy to help you get your stats up via a little stat farming and then you have a good bartering tool to get onto better teams in the future.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Windows court isn't the best map to learn how to play trials and on top of that it isn't skill based match making so unless you are a top 1% crucible player 99% of the players will be higher than yourself. The biggest problem you will find is getting a good team as you have no previous stats and no one with any real skill level will accept you on their team. If you are on XBOX I'm more than happy to help you get your stats up via a little stat farming and then you have a good bartering tool to get onto better teams in the future.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm on PS4. :(

Yeah, all the LFG requirements have got out of hand, so much so it's become satire.

Anyone on xbone after this? Cant get on with it! It's the collection edition and uninstalled all DLC and it said it can be installed on another Xbox or profile. Let me know before I eBay it!!

Ok, giving this another go! Literally no idea what I am doing apart from doing a little dance and sitting on the floor like a t**t.

Where are the missions lol

Also, Hunter or Warlock? I have some lvl boost thing and want to use it on right character! Dont like that Titan dude!

White APE
Ok, giving this another go! Literally no idea what I am doing apart from doing a little dance and sitting on the floor like a t**t.

Where are the missions lol

I take it you are stuck on the tower? Pull out your ghost and then hold go to orbit. Then you can select the missions on the planets.