ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing services Midlands

Volvo C30 R - T5
I am looking for somebody or indeed a business that can provide me with a one-day enhancement detail on my black 172. Preferably in the Leicestershire region however I would be willing to travel anywhere in the Midlands if required.

Bodywork is solid all round and rather than waste hours doing a half hearted job myself i'd like to get somebody who knows what they are doing to make it shine.

I'm sure there are plenty around - if anybody could throw some names/numbers/links here it would be appreciated.
Cheers.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If you dont mind travelling a bit, magpiev6 on here seems to do a very good job and I dont think she charges the earth.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You might have to be prepared for a wait though as russ tends to have a list of people already from the way it comes across and from his work.

His prices may have changed, you'd be best off PM'ing, or contacting him via FB.

As said, his waiting list isn't short, or it wasn't when I had my car done with him. Good things come to those who wait though.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Adi at deep-shine detail is spot on, he's in lincoln, jim white is also a good bloke who knows his stuff but personally ive never used him