ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing world down for the past few days?

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Anyone know why? was it planned ?

I wanted to ask what underseal to use on my bimmer for the arches and under body. Any recommendations?

Dan

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Poorboys, perhaps something supernatural polished off all their bandwith and they went the way of the Dodo?

Lol, carnuba

funny-celebrity-pictures-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Not a 320d
Sorry, my comment "oh here we go" was aimed at the 2nd post, and I ment it light heartedly.

Im not sure that was the exact comment I made, im sure it was something along the lines of having a smaller, newer engined car than a f**king bag of spanner 13 year old M3. Which is true, I would. I would never buy a f**king shithole car like that. Its not as though they even look nice, the e46 I can forgive because I suppose they still look OK, even the lesser models I can forgive as they are still worth having as a workhorse, the E30 has itself a place in history etc. But that f**king bag of w**k deserves to go in the scrap heap.

My facebook comment was there to let you know they keep everyone updated, just in case you wanted to go look.

http://www.facebook.com/detailingworld

Heres Facebook latest update.

Been told the drives have been imaging overnight and we should get an update around 1030am

As for your origional question, how about something like Waxoyl ?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I heard if you say those words inside the Trophy it stops running

Clio
lol, I didn't realie you had strops in detailing chat. I thought you just spent all day polishing each others heads.

<3 E36 M3