ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

1.8 Civic EX
Just done the three transmitters for that bloke in the bar. Seem to have had a massive influx of praxis jobbies so getting mega Aug'd up now.

I can't help but feel I'm missing something in this new area though, it's such a maze I keep getting loast, going round in circles etc. Seems to be quite a few doors to hack but not sure if I should just do them as I come to them or if they are going to be part of the main mission....all good fun though, still no alarms raised or people killed (apart from the boss)

1.8 Civic EX
lol I think so....I'll be doing the same on my second playthrough though. Taking my time on the first play through. Second I'm gonna put it on easy and just shoot anything that moves :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes Cookie. Yes you are.

I've just got back to Sarif HQ after persuading Taggart's sidekick not to kill himself in his hidden bunker.

I checked on't web and the only side mission I haven't done up until now is Cloak and Daggers. I'll have to restart to do that one because you're only given one chance at it and it's when you're doing the mission involving the Police Station - Motherly Ties, I think.

Bah. Done the rest up to the point I'm at now, missions and side missions.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Am I the only one that killed everyone in the police station?

I tried the Arnie from Terminator 1 approach earlier on in the game. Needless to say, I didn't get very far. At least I capped the bloke you speak to who looks like a cross between a rodent and a primate - complete with dodgy mullet.

D.

Evo 5 RS
I tried the Arnie from Terminator 1 approach earlier on in the game. Needless to say, I didn't get very far. At least I capped the bloke you speak to who looks like a cross between a rodent and a primate - complete with dodgy mullet.

D.

If you manage to persuade him to let you in, when you return to Detroit from China he's waiting in your apartment lobby and tries decking you as he's lost his job over it LOL. Thought that was a nice touch

:D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If you manage to persuade him to let you in, when you return to Detroit from China he's waiting in your apartment lobby and tries decking you as he's lost his job over it LOL. Thought that was a nice touch

:D

It was, but I offered him a job at Sarif. Done.

1.8 Civic EX
lol I spotted them too but....

in that birds apartment where you have to get the money off her for the bloke in the club. Had a little chuckle, thought about taking a pic but didn't

What?

stop being nosey

you still checking these?

come on, you must be getting bored by now...

you smell

Evo 5 RS
dxdl3b.jpg

MGS 2 anyone

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm at the facility now just about to plant the virus to disable the GPL's. I've thought the game was ending about five times now!

Epic.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I must be miles away. I've
just saved Malik and completed the quest linked to Hengshai. I did the job for the doctor and didn't kill the gunman in the sewers, but convinced the doc he was doing the right thing. Got my Praxis kit for it. Also was told to fit a new bio-chip but my mate told me not to as it f*cks up your radar and tracking system. Sneaky buggers. So I neglected to have that fitted.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm going through and trying to do it without killing anyone now.

Are you allowed to get alerts for the ghost achievement?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm going through and trying to do it without killing anyone now.

Are you allowed to get alerts for the ghost achievement?

You can have the 'suspicious' alert level, but nothing more.

I've got Ghost on most sections TBH, I save and replay them if I'm spotted. :eek:

I'll still replay though... I've killed too many people and missed too many side quests on the first play.

Clio 1.6 16v
iv got the the part with the woman who can turn invisible in this little room..
iv no idea how im going to kill her as iv hardly got any ammo and no grenades ect =[

Octy VRS
I'm in the Pangu at the moment and starting to enjoy it now I have more augs. It's fun setting the robots to kill everyone and I'm just doing a mixture of stealth and death. Hacking everything I find. Whats the PEPs thing? Is it worth keeping?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Too many? o_O

Going to play tonight, haven't played since Sunday.. gym first, mind

Yeah, three now I think. :dapprove:

I'm in the Pangu at the moment and starting to enjoy it now I have more augs. It's fun setting the robots to kill everyone and I'm just doing a mixture of stealth and death. Hacking everything I find. Whats the PEPs thing? Is it worth keeping?

Yeah, PEPS is great for taking hostiles down silently. It'll even allow you to take a few at a time, so to speak.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Finished it. Going through again on hard trying go get Pacifist and Foxiest of Hounds Achievements.