ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dial reset

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Clearly a no but thought I'd ask,

Turns out I've epically fucked up on my dash light conversion and my temp needle was placed back on too high giving me a false reading.

Without taking it all apart again anyway to reset it and put it back down? It sits on the first marker when switched off!

Rage!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Nope, you have to take it apart again and manually move the needle to where it's ment to be. As in take it off ,possitioning it and push back on

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Ffffffffffffffffffffff well I guess it's a job for another day really really cba, there was me hoping for a magical reset, first time ive used it since but when I turned itall on this morning the dials made a funny noise and moved, luckily the speedo was fine.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Rattling noise? All plugs pushed in properly? Mine went skitts last time I left one of the plugs slightly out.

Their is dial diagonostics and check but doubt it'll reset them

Fiesta ST2 MP215
No they all just moved back and forth, think because they got moved slightly on removal, I'll have to spend 20 mins on the weekend taking dash out and back again, thing that annoys me the most was keeping the dials and cover mark and dust spec free and don't want to keep cleaning it again and again

Amateur mistake, live and learn.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
I did I actually took a picture but as said when I put it all back together and turned on they all moved lol

Should be a sticky this, when changing dash lights check needles with ignition on before putting dash back together lol