ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did any1 ever own a CLIO 182 HT54FKO

Nissan 350z
Just do a search on the forums for that registration number. If you get no results then chances are it wasnt a members off here. Theres no way we can remember everyones registration number of every Clio 182!

Did it even have a Cliosport sticker in the window? Thats normally a good indication :rolleyes:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It was sold prior to having a traders thread on here - I cant remember if I had the belts done- probably JMS or Birchdown-

I replaced the backbox & centre section-

No comment on the price- not fair to the previous owner

AS you can see MINT when I sold it-
Steve

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Just do a search on the forums for that registration number. If you get no results then chances are it wasnt a members off here. Theres no way we can remember everyones registration number of every Clio 182!

Did it even have a Cliosport sticker in the window? Thats normally a good indication :rolleyes:

I remember every reg I sell :( sad

cliosport 182
Hi yes the car is mint my dad bought it from a trader in glasgow he loves it especially the exhaust system that is on it the niose is very addictive.Thanks for the info.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Ahh- the person i sold it must have sold it on- I would have bought it back- however to far to go.....

S