ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you want a Dent Man/Autoglass @ CSS?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Re: Dent Man/Autoglass @ CSS

Back on topic please. This isn't a debate thread about smart repairers.

Ollie's Silver Cup

I'd use this service; I have a few dents that need sorting, so if it can be done at CSS for a discounted/cheaper price then it's a bonus really! :approve:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

As said...cost is main pre-requisite for me...as I've a few bits that need doing and would it just be dent removal? (and this is not an excuse for people to go back on about smart repairs).

Clio 182ff

yep - windscreen is full of chips and I have troublesome dents!

good idea that.

Bus w**ker

After a night in falsely advertised Norfbest I now need a de-dent on my door thanks to some f**king pikie Northerner slamming their f**king door in to mine. It's grim up North and full of c***s.

Anyway, if I don't get it pulled out before hand and if I actually come to CSS then I'm down for the a de-dent fo' sho'.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

I've e-mailed another 5 local dent repairers to get the best price for us, so bare with me :eek:

Milltek'd clio 182

well im definatley going to have my car done, so i hope this all goes a head "the boosh" :star:

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Good man Luke, the dents on my drivers door seem to be multiplying at the mo.

Would be great to see the door straight again.