ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know this RB 182 ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 FF
I don't know the car but it looks alright to me!! RB FF's are getting hard to find now by the looks of it, I've just bought mine 2 weeks ago and I was looking for ages to find a FF RB! Plus trophy wheels are a nice bonus! How far away are you to take a look at it?!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 330ci
Looks a good one. And I definitely want an RB but want the xenons and leather interior. But it doesn't have the cup spoiler :( but could obv buy that at a later date. Trophy wheels are nice aswell ;) and an hour away, but I aint looking to buy until end of feb really, so I dont wanna look and look like Im gonna buy now and mess the person around

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
regardless of age, 70 odd thousand is alot of miles. no ifs, buts or maybes really.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
i wouldnt buy one on that mileage anyway. too high asking for trouble.

If it has been maintained correctly that sort of mileage shouldn't put you off, plenty of good examples on here with way over 100k and still going strong.

It looks like a decent example, if it is HPI clear and not been in an accident it would be worth having a look.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
high mileage

Apart from being completely wrong (see below & previous) lol at "obvious statement is obvious" :rasp:

* Mileage is BELOW AVERAGE
* Service history/condition is far more important than mileage, especially on these cars
* Widely accepted that the F4R engines get better with age

Serious question: what would you deem low mileage? what do you think is average?

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
74k is nothing! , Our work vans on an 08 and is on over 150k! , For a 7 year old car that is very low, Don't be put off buying a car over mileage, It should go on condition, service history and other bits. Obviously higher miles should = a few less ££

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Front ender-

Front bumper respray with black inserts missing-
Black plastic slam panel is new- missing all the stickers- which is a replacement-

= CRASH

S

Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  mondeo titanium tdci
I looked at six 182's before I bought mine all the rest were super low mileage ones and top dollar cars but I chose mine in the end it drove the best all clear on the hpi and in better condition and it cost £3000 2 years ago
Happy days :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
its actually higher than average miles

1st 2 years 12k - all other years 8k ~ average
= 24 + 4X8 = 32

56k would be the average-

S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182 FF cup'd
Where are the black bumper inserts steve? I thought i knew the 182 front end pretty well but thats got me baffled?

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
each to their own, there I wouldnt buy one anything over 40k, but thats just me

So it's probably sat there most of it's life, Cars are better to be run so the oil is always around the engine and other components are getting used. 40k is ridiculously low for a 7 year old car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Front ender-

Front bumper respray with black inserts missing-
Black plastic slam panel is new- missing all the stickers- which is a replacement-

= CRASH

S

Amatuers! Nicks BG came into us with heavy front end damage.
Every sticker was replaced perfectly. You'd never have know it had even been painted!

Just laziness!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
It was also on eBay before Christmas as well.. As I looked at the ad prior to buying my one.

Also about 700-1000 over priced..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 330ci
Would obviously have to check with the guy and check the front end if I were to look at it. But as for the mileage I honestly dont mind 70k because my current car is on 100k and runs fine. Plus people on here have 70k and above so as long as it had service history. And I thought £3k is about ok for an rb ?

Just shows how useful this site is, because I didnt even notice it may have had a front end crash, thought it looked a tidy car.

Thanks for the advice (Y)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 330ci
Yeah lol.

Not looking to buy just yet anyway, more towards end of Feb, just getting a few ideas of good cars and a price and insurance.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pleantly of "straight" ones for sale mate so it's a buyers market really.

I'd be buying off here to be honest, so you can track the history of the car.

Preferably from Steve as he only sells minters

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its actually higher than average miles

1st 2 years 12k - all other years 8k ~ average
= 24 + 4X8 = 32

56k would be the average-

S

Out of curiosity (not arguing) how did you arrive at 8k a year being average mileage, and 6k for the first two? Have I missed something or is this just gauged from your (years of!) experience with RS Clios?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 330ci
Yeah thats why I put a thread on here, just in case it was anyones or if it had been on here before.

And that's what I would ideally like to do.

Yeah seen some of his for sale. Need an RB with both cup packs. For <£4000, with lowish mileage, and service history ;) maybe asking a bit too much but plenty of time to keep on the look.

Just keep my eye out on here, and anyone can PM if they got one for sale :D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
So it's probably sat there most of it's life, Cars are better to be run so the oil is always around the engine and other components are getting used. 40k is ridiculously low for a 7 year old car.

Im currently looking at one on 17k. my kind of car to be honest. lower the better, just stating some facts