ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny Park Meet Pics

^^ Will be loads more oppurtunities fella, I better shut up now or this will get moved to other marques!

340i
Good turn out to say it only started as a "mini-meet"

And finally got to put names to faces, have to sort out some more meets like this soon..

Perphaps meet eariler go for a blast somewhere and stop off at a pub for a chat and drink?

it was a good meet wish i got there sooner to get into a pic :( dam it.....
anyway think we should try and do it more regular so next month ideas and i will start a thread?

looked like a top meet, well done to all involved......be good to have another one sometime soon.........if so ill bring the tt clio out to play:cool:

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
was a good meet every1 was realy friendly love the pics, got to arange something soon mabye get more to come next time. and next time im not going infront got a bit lost that was my fault lol

LOL I was wondering where you were going... I thought you'd show me a new route ... via London! ;)

The next one could be the Hobby Horse (off A47). Easy access as well, and massive pub.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sounds good

it would be good to meet some of the new stoke lot, i tend to stay up in the n/w too much ;)