ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drain fuel Clio 172

I need the quickest/easiest way of draining the fuel on my clio 172, i have a full tank of fuel and its going back to the dodgy dealer it came from for repair and i dont know if it will be repairable so aint going to leave all that fuel in it.

Cheers

Can i not do a less tasty option like 12v on load side of fuse for fuel pump and drain it from fuel line into engine?

330i. E30 Touring.
Either take the pump out and syphon from there, or remove the feed line from the fuel rail and turn the key to prime the pump and pressurise the system.

big boost cup
take back seat out undo fuel pump cover remove fuel sender unit and then syphone (SP). It dont taste that bad save fannying around with fuses etc

182 trackcar, XC60t6
Even easier is.....and yes it works on a Clio.......1) place one end of long clear plastic line down into tank and the other end into the fuel container on the ground below tank level. 2) place another short line into the neck of the fuel tank 3) put a rag around the lines to seal off the lines 4) blow on the short line.

This pressurises the tank and makes the fuel flow. Too easy. Also on YouTubeface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk