ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive to hartside? 30th October

ahh i would of come but my cars just had new tyres and suspension needs setting up as it scrubs needs so i cant come in mine, offers haha

172 ph1
ask nicholls lol...champion mate cya then..just need to get hold of adz172 hes coming i think!

ive just text ali to see if he fancys it at all, think hes still asleep though or on holiday lol, oh haii nichollssss.....

yeah il come along, dont mind the extra weight do you lol, you wouldnt be able to get me from seaton would you? beer tokens will be given

172 ph1
we were there from 10 2 but nobody was there at half 11 so we left for hartside just two car...ws a good drive but fecking cold! we will have to arrange again for shortly a it will be too late in the year if not and give eachother our numbers incase your late again! sorry bud hope you stil had a good drive out