ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

E46 M3 V10

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
That is quite literally a super car! Love how normal it looks- can only imagine what it sounds/goes like.

Good few hundred KG less than the M5 which is already a 200mph car.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Very cool, but at that price I'd get a good example of the E60 M5 instead and still have a fighting fund left over for repairs. I can definitely see the appeal though!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Great concept but FLOL at £25k...
Well a 2nd hand V10 M5 engine off ebay is £8k, so £25k isnt so bad when you consider the price of manual e46 M3's these days, plus the associated fabrication to get it all to fitted & working properly in an OEM fashion. Its not the driftworks yo one. This is owned by a chap on PH.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well a 2nd hand V10 M5 engine off ebay is £8k, so £25k isnt so bad when you consider the price of manual e46 M3's these days, plus the associated fabrication to get it all to fitted & working properly in an OEM fashion. Its not the driftworks yo one. This is owned by a chap on PH.
I get that I really do mate , but I look at it as it is, its a 12 year E46 with 93k miles with an engine from a 10+ year old E60. If built by a reputable company like Driftworks with the whole design process mapped and a step by step checklists of the whole process with what was fabricated and how it was achieved and with some form of warranty then fair do's but as you say its been built by a chap on PH. It would be to big a risk at £25k for me personally.

I love the concept of it though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Saw this on Carthrottle's Instagram recently, I love it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That is quite literally a super car! Love how normal it looks- can only imagine what it sounds/goes like.

Same here. Standard M3s sound good enough - that noise from a 3-series must be impressive to see/hear.

Insurance on things like this always interests me.....

"So sir, you're wanting to insure an M3 then? Have you sufficiently lubed-up and got your pants dropped already?"
"Yup."
"Any modifications or non-factory fit accessories?"
"Erm......?"

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know what you mean, but personally, knowing what the chap has built before, id be happy to give him my money 😂
e30 M3 with a V10+e90 manual box:
SAM_0572.jpg
e30 M3 with e36 M3 Evo engine+box:
P5030348.jpg
Apparently he's now sourced a V8 Turbo from the latest M5 ...

I'm surprised the M-Division haven't signed him up for development already! The Warsteiner one above just looks, well...... fit? There's no other word for it. Imagine owning something like that AND being able to fund a amateur racing season for it? Brilliant.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
This E30 is doing the rounds on facebook. Presumably the V8 from the 360/430?

Would be interesting to see what they do with the intake!

image.jpeg

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault 5
Same here. Standard M3s sound good enough - that noise from a 3-series must be impressive to see/hear.

Insurance on things like this always interests me.....

"So sir, you're wanting to insure an M3 then? Have you sufficiently lubed-up and got your pants dropped already?"
"Yup."
"Any modifications or non-factory fit accessories?"
"Erm......?"
Hi,
Hi,
We love to insure these types of vehicles. The more modifications the better on our schemes!
Regards,
Dan.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've been trying to persuade him to swap it with my E90 but don't think he wants to :(