ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA members attending the Cliosport Saturday?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Who is attending this from the EA region and are you planning on camping for the weekend. We could organise convoys etc nearer the time.

I'm just waiting confirmation I can have the saturday but is looking promising

1. Tom

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1. Tom
2. Dan

I have not bought my ticket yet but I will be going! Well up for camping or something!

Slow red one
I have the week off work that week, did the location change? could swear I saw it say Milton keynes somewhere. I should be good for this.

Fabia VRS
Just talking with mitch1505 (the chap with the silver cup, [went to upwood with us]) is going to mini convoy with me to the place so thats us sorted

If anyone wants to convoy with us is more than welcome too, should be meeting in bedford just drop me a pm if you would like to know more :)

Slow red one
Anyone convoying from Norwich/Suffolk/Ipshit area? What's everyone else doing? camping/hotel? 3 hour drive for me so not sure if to drive on the day or get hotel/camp?

MK3 PH2 1.2
I'm very very tempted to go ! Only just under 2 hours away so may do it there and back on the day :) save some cash! Never been before, only been to my local meets and such, what goes on the day ? and is anyone convoying from the peterborough/stamford area ?

Clio 1.2 16v
Well I get back from turkey the day before so I doubt I'll bother going. Shame it isnt a little closer to be honest but never mind.

Fabia VRS
well... people near my ie bedford/ cambridge way wanting to go down on the day ?

Im up for meeting and convoying etc so just let me know

I'm heading down tommorow morning. Stuck at work until 5 today and the car needs sorting

Any of you guys wanna meet along the a14?

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Will be heading down to south mimms to meet up with the south east lot,same travel time as going a14,anyone who wants to meet me on a12 ect let me know,will be leaving Ipswich at about 7 am for a 8.30 meet at south mimms

Will be heading down to south mimms to meet up with the south east lot,same travel time as going a14,anyone who wants to meet me on a12 ect let me know,will be leaving Ipswich at about 7 am for a 8.30 meet at south mimms

Might join you aslong as you don't shoot off away from my 1.4 :L. Will check with my mate first as its an early start