ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Easter Meet :) Sunday 8th April.

PB172
So one of my mates is an area rep on 106oc and fancies organizing a small French meet so is anyone up for having a little get together at Cannock Chase on Sunday 8th April for a little Easter bash!

Marquis's Dr, Cannock, Staffordshire WS12 4PW

SUNDAY 8th April

01:00PM​

I'll be there :D So if you fancy it then let me knowww or just turn up. I'm sure t will be nice and hot so will be a nice weekend. There's some nice little bends and spots for pictures and BBQs! Also a few pubs around if anyone fancies a cheeky beverage!

Cool :)

Link to the original thread on 106oc: http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/s...-on-Easter-Sunday-8th-April-01-00PM&p=2348207

Depends on what the boss says as we may have to visit family and such. I'll let you know closer to the time, but I am interested...

PB172
Cool doubt many people will go from here but thought it might be a cheeky lil meet to see some other motors even if they are 106's and Saxos...

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm sure it will be nice and hot so will be a nice weekend.

I'm not so sure it will be nice weather...:(

May try and pop over, but can't promise (unless someone wants to change my suspension while I'm over there!) ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
whats up with it don? i do hope the weathers good

New springs mate...managed to get rears done, but couldn't for life of me find a 21mm drophead spanner to do fronts...so its ½ done!

I hope the weathers good too, but when you compare today to this time last week....:(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Don i can post you a 21mm drop ring spanner and you can give it me back when at a meet next??

Cool mate Thanks...Can pop over if needs be. Bought spring compressor and everything ready, but couldn't do anything with the front springs...:)

Cool mate Thanks...Can pop over if needs be. Bought spring compressor and everything ready, but couldn't do anything with the front springs...:)

Don i can meet you halfway if need be just drop me a PM when and where.;)

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i'll be there, provided weather is ok

piers with the petrol blue also said, provided weather was ok, he'll be there

Clio SilvGP 28/50
So one of my mates is an area rep on 106oc and fancies organizing a small French meet so is anyone up for having a little get together at Cannock Chase on Sunday 8th April for a little Easter bash!

Marquis's Dr, Cannock, Staffordshire WS12 4PW

SUNDAY 8th April

01:00PM​

I'll be there :D So if you fancy it then let me knowww or just turn up. I'm sure t will be nice and hot so will be a nice weekend. There's some nice little bends and spots for pictures and BBQs! Also a few pubs around if anyone fancies a cheeky beverage!

Cool :)

Link to the original thread on 106oc: http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/s...-on-Easter-Sunday-8th-April-01-00PM&p=2348207

can newbies come? will it still be on considering the current weather forecast if newbies are welcome?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Sean...it if wasnt an 'open' event, it wouldnt be up on forum. :)

Feel free to attend meets...we were all 'new' once.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Dunno mate.

Who is going to this? (Don't wanna be there on my own if I decide to venture over to Cannock tomorrow) :)

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
im deffo not going, lack of sleep and daughter at the outlaws means im off over there to pick her up later

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ok i`ll be going,just got some flowers for the mrs so she`ll be happy,topped up the tank,just sit and wait til 12pm now.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ok i`ll be going,just got some flowers for the mrs so she`ll be happy,topped up the tank,just sit and wait til 12pm now.

Have just googled the location of this marquis`s dr,and i also know how to get there if anyone is brave enough to follow me.

secret
Its easy to find, wel i do live round here so that may be y lol

I can meet ppl if there unsure

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Its easy to find, wel i do live round here so that may be y lol

I can meet ppl if there unsure

Meet me...bring a 21mm offset spanner and you can do my new springs while we're there...pmsl

I didn't get away from family until about 17:00! I drove through there though, hoping to spot you guys - clearly too late. :(

secret
What u done mate?

We went from visitors centre to rugely power station and then upto longford carpark