ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EFI Rolling Road Day - 21st October

Too slow juinor.

I still don't know what to bring.
Both are dirty, with no petrol, and both with reasons to get tested :|

If you bring the MX5, you're on first, if not you're on after me. Just so Chris doesn't have to keep swapping where the extractor unit is.

Note to anyone running, if you're cleaning your cars don't put any tyre shine on, it sometimes causes slipping issues.

I put some on last weekend, and I've only driven it once since then, so its obviously still on, Should be interesting.

Jon, do you still have that vid of the traffic cone in joeys exhaust? If so whack it up :p

It's in Joe's thread, Scott.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I've just decided, I have neither the energy nor the time to clean the layer of Lake District sheep s**t off the clio.

Contrary to popular belief I don't spend all my time detailing lol.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
The back of mine is pretty much black at the moment and I cba to clean it.

If its too dirty will it annoy you Chris and you'll end up cleaning it for me?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
He use to have an RB the sight of a dirty RB may send him mental and clean mine...

I've just decided, I have neither the energy nor the time to clean the layer of Lake District sheep s**t off the clio.

Contrary to popular belief I don't spend all my time detailing lol.

What you bringing then?

I last cleaned mine a week ago, still clean now so I wont be cleaning it again. Got lots of other things to do on the car anyway!

Excited for this now.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to meet at Chester services for 9.30. And then it's just a 15 minute drive down the M56. You could always drive up later on mate.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Going to clean mine tonight I think but my cleaning is bucket + washmitt. Dry it off job done.

Emptied some stuff out the car today, seems like the last time I did it was way before CSS, as i found a load of CSS stuff that I got/had for then.

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Sorry chaps, gonna have to be a let down tomorrow - taking Chee172 to Bridgwater pick up this:

$(KGrHqV,!icF!H365E)hBQeF9Q8(I!~~60_12.jpg

Have a great day folks, gutted I can't make it.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Whos is idea was this ffs... I fucked! Been up for 20mins and already hate sunday

AG 200 cup
Was undecided if it come or not but now I'm up early ill come down for a bit, only to see turner get disappointed when the car makes less then 180.