ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EFI Rolling Road Day - 21st October

Will anybody want to meet prior to getting there? I was looking at Lymm Services, but I think most of us are already pretty close.

If a few people want to, let me know.

MINI Cooper S JCW
Will anybody want to meet prior to getting there? I was looking at Lymm Services, but I think most of us are already pretty close.

If a few people want to, let me know.
sounds good, i'd meet up on the way, not been before. coming from rochdale, what time were you thinking?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
coming from rochdale

Sorry to hear that pal...;)

I might be game for meeting, Jon. But as we all know I get lost on the way to Lymm even though I've been there a tonne of times...(How I ended up at Manchester Airport last time I'll never know) so I haven't even an idea if it's even sort of on the way for me :)

LOL, you can't talk Rhys.

Yeah, its on the way for you. You can always meet at my house, Rhys? But It'd have to be about half 8!

Urgh just thinking of that time on a sunday is making me tired :(

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
LOL, you can't talk Rhys.

Yeah, its on the way for you. You can always meet at my house, Rhys? But It'd have to be about half 8!

Urgh just thinking of that time on a sunday is making me tired :(

What sort of an Area rep organises a meet at that time on a Sunday? I'll be there at 11...Standard

Last edited:
I arranged it to start at 10AM, like most RR days are.

I just forgot I need to get there early and it'll take about 50mins to get there :(