ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Bay update

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Sorry another update.... I know the engine bay aint clean :) but its not warm outside, will also be polishing in 2 months or soo... :) When i get some time outside :p say about a week! Still waiting for insulation but i know for sure i will have it in to weeks, an still need my 2 intakes (fog lights) but im working on it slowly... Need to wait for the next part of my student loan!

Engine-Bay.jpg

very nice m8 , mine should b done by monday , we will compare at the next meet , ive gone for an unusual colour scheme ......lol:quiet:

GuyS said:
why did you only paint half the cover?

I think its looks better in Real Life, an i plan to have a few more silver objects in there, an when the engine is polished up i think it will look better :)

Clart said:
how do u afford a cup if ur a student?

I have a good summer job :) an dont work any other time, atm im -£500 in the red, but that should change when summer comes, will work for 12 weeks non-stop... :p should give me enough money for rest of the year...

Also on my mums insurance, £1700 this coming year i think, payed £1960 last year with all mods.

Oh an i get a free tank of petrol each week, but normally use over that :| Lucky i guess

172 Cup
tomehb said:
Also on my mums insurance, £1700 this coming year i think, payed £1960 last year with all mods.

Oh an i get a free tank of petrol each week, but normally use over that :| Lucky i guess

lol. I'm also a student with a Cup. I did some bloody hard saving, my insurance was £2000 with 0NCB.

I also got a part-time job. I pay for my own petrol too, more to the pity. I'm still getting used to the wallet raping after coming from a 1.3.

Btw how old are you? Im 19, an got insurance when i was 18 :p ......

lo :) see its all good :p

i use 2 tanks a week, i do a lot of miles :|

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm a student too! Smart as matey! Still think the Oil cover should be painted too.

i got a quote for when im 19 (thatll be in october) on a 182, 3 yrs no claims, 3 points, low crime area on me own policy it was like £2100 that was with elephant. is that good or should i be able to get better?

RenaultSport clio 18
i paid 2400 4 a 172 when i was 18 i now pay 1900 for my 182 and 1 was 19 at the time i paid it. not to bad i surpose