ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Car Parts

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Need to buy a new injector best price I have found online so far is Euro Car Parts, anyone have a discount code? I have searched online but can't seem to find one that works, thought it would be worth an ask. Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Gareth

Sheen90

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Turbo
I have a brand new in package Magneti Marelli injector for £45, located in Telford / Solihull if that is of any use?

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
I have a brand new in package Magneti Marelli injector for £45, located in Telford / Solihull if that is of any use?

Thank you, unfortunately you are couple of hours away from me and I would like to get it sorted out before weekend :up:

Clio 182, V8 Landy
Weekend30 works nearly every weekend. Don't think it's working in injectors though.
Go to CarParts4Less, it's Euro's sister company (online trading only). £41.94 with free delivery.

check out gsf. Try this weekends code 'jan48'. If not then I got one posted for £29.99 off ebay. Genuine magnetti marelli one too.

I think the GSF ones work out about £35 ish with the code if it works.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
CP4L with the code 2017 should get 15% off, if they've not stopped that code already.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Weekend30 works nearly every weekend. Don't think it's working in injectors though.
Go to CarParts4Less, it's Euro's sister company (online trading only). £41.94 with free delivery.

*£37.75 with WINTER10

check out gsf. Try this weekends code 'jan48'. If not then I got one posted for £29.99 off ebay. Genuine magnetti marelli one too.
I think the GSF ones work out about £35 ish with the code if it works.

CP4L with the code 2017 should get 15% off, if they've not stopped that code already.

Cheers guys, much appreciated, haven't ordered one yet, CP4L is cheapest but can't get till Monday and was hoping to go to the North Weald meet on Sunday so am still trying to decide :smile:

Where are you based?

Near Cambridge

Cheers guys, much appreciated, haven't ordered one yet, CP4L is cheapest but can't get till Monday and was hoping to go to the North Weald meet on Sunday so am still trying to decide :smile:

Near Cambridge

Ahh sorry, too far away for me to help then.