ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro smoothed cleaned clio, call it what ya like...

A sexy one
My Mercedes inspired clio project :) Mercedes E-class paintjob (done) mercedes c class alloys ( got them but fit them soon after i finish major arch work that is required to house them ) Mercedes steering wheel ( when get back from nurburgring )
201101200008.jpg

201101200023.jpg

201101200012.jpg

201101200014.jpg
201101200007.jpg
201101200024.jpg

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Love that colour, but would be better to see a shot of the whole car ;)

Plus I think the rear bumper trim needs to be a darker colour as it looks too ... Urm... White!!! :p lol but does look good

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Love it, agree about the rear bumper trim, needs to be darker.

Be good to see some full pictures.

A sexy one
im gonna maybe smooth the rear trim out, i dont no yet, not gonna do much more till iget the wheels on..
il just put a link to the project instead of uploading pics as my computer keeps crashing FFS :mad:
:)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Mercedes alloys ..... now you have caught my attention, show me more :)

A sexy one
il put a pic on ina min, but its when i had tyre strech and was planning on havin air suspension so it looks really high n crap lol,but im sellin the tyres now and went for an engine conversion instead of air

Megane 225 F1
That looks lovely. Don't like the wheels. But the smoothness actually works for once.

Oh and make the rear insert black.

Iceberg 172 Cup
really dont like that sorry! says chav to me :S + where does the full size front plate fit? and pls dont say the window!!!

Disastra Coupe
Bit of a bump that! However the guy hasn't posted any pictures since this thread looking at his history. I'd agree the rear insert needs to be black. Also i'd rather see the front plate recess shorter rather than smoothed. Plates look s**t in the window.

Interested to see the car with a splitter and those wheels.