ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F*ck Sake

you may know it, clio?
driving down home, had a pretty s**t day etc

and then my wing mirror get smashed off!

think something was sticking out this fence i was driving pasttt

first damage to my car :[

mad me jump outa my seat, pretty pissed off tbh

172cup
could be worse mate... be glad you didn;t scrape it all down the side of your car.

Wing mirrors ... easy job to repair/replace (just as costy probably though :()

Unlucky mate

you may know it, clio?
YES! the noise is what scared me, i thought i had smashed into it at first just because of the noise.

could be worse, first damage tho and i only past about a month ago :[

172cup
i'm really not sure mate. I think its all dependant on whether the electrics are ripped off aswell... if you;ve got the multiplug complete then it shouldn't be too bad.

... someone should be able to tell you. Worth getting a pic up for half an idea of damage

Peugeot 306 HDi
Yeah, it was a 120 for mine fitted. That was with the painted backplate transferred from the old one to the new one though, so if it needs spraying, expect to pay more. Mine is heated and electric and although the motor wasn't damaged, apparently it all comes as one unit.

Peugeot 306 HDi
Yeah it's gutting, especially when you do it in a stupid way as I did (reversing down our driveway, very slowly in the dark) - it feels like you've spent over a hundred pounds and got nothing from it.

Also, are you sure it's not heated then? I'm sure if it's electric it's heated. They don't have an individual button, they just work off the heated-screen button thing.

you may know it, clio?
i dno maybe they are

i want it done before my mates see it! lol

got a family mechanic who should get it in a couple days

Peugeot 306 HDi
Lol yeah, well I taped mine to the body work and then left it firmly on the drive until it went to the garage. Fortunately because it was a small job they did it within two days of me having done the damage...unfortunately my best friend was in the car when I did it. I bought his silence with a pint lol.

Peugeot 306 HDi
^mine;s electric... and deffo not heated. If it should be... then its never worked.

Fair enough, I just thought that when I looked up the prices on Ebay when I did it, you could not get one without the other. They are really useful actually, the heated ones - I was surprised how much difference they make in the winter.