ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Shed.
Any use ?

I keep crashing around that area. Im on the other side of the map now, just randomly traveling about, seem to have done all the missions cept the chapters in megaton, where else can i find missions ?

1.8 Civic EX
Any use ?

I keep crashing around that area. Im on the other side of the map now, just randomly traveling about, seem to have done all the missions cept the chapters in megaton, where else can i find missions ?

EVERYWHERE!

Just keep to talking to everyone. I was walking about for about an hour last night, only had two quests, after the hour I now have six on the go :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I visited the White House last night... well, what's left of it!

Smoking crater FTL. :(

Accessed the underground sewer and got into the ruins though, a few Mini Nukes and some ammo. As well as a couple of Glowing Ones. Nothing worth seeing though...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
F*ck that. I'd just go out and buy the damn thing and tell HMV to sod off. Or that they're c*nts. Whichever you prefer.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. I'd go for VATS in that situation. You cant quite get good enough coverage for a nuke attack on HMV, as you'll also take out the nearby Clintons and Top Man.

Actually, Nuke it is.

172cup
been playing for days now lol... i feel like one of these xbox freaks that get addicted to the games and see it in their sleep/take it into the real world

I woke up this morning thinking about how i can't wait to blow up Megaton, and how i'm going to do it.

I see life through V.A.T.S. now

172cup
^^ my AP is always shyte, and can't be arsed hiding and waiting to re-VATS, so yeah i tend not to use it as much.

crap endings btw

Punto/Clio GTT
just got bored of how long it takes to kill someone with vats, i prefer going upto their face and a few shotgun shells takes their heads clean off

Octy VRS
Got bored and decided to waste the poncy f*****s in Tenpenny Tower with Fawkes. He was up for it and kicked arse, I didn't shoot a round. Dogmeat FTL, Fawkes has got to be the best sidekick in the game. Dave got it too and his filthy bitches.

Punto/Clio GTT
just stumbled accross a couple more missions, did them quickly, popped back to reilly and she gave me some caps for mapping

capssssss.jpg

upto 21k caps now, all house things too

im lvl 20 aswell, tried to use here and now perk but it vanishes at lvl 20 so cant get to 21

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice!

What's your Karma like?

I'm hoping for a good ending, now i'm playing it through again using the guide. Currently Level 5 though

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im goddly lol think its because it did a you n desamated paradise falls lol mines and Fat man combo

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i like your poster above your bed lol

on another note anybody know were i can find a pressure cooker (on the game obviously)

c2 VTS
Finished this about ten minutes ago.

Amazing game, but disappointed with the endings though! I didn't realise it was going to end when it did.

Guess it's time to load from my last saved and do some more sidequests, wanna see what these Deathclaw things are like

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I ain't picked this up for weeks now! I to scared of picking it up again, cause nothing else will get done lol!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yesterday I managed to get into Vault 83 via Little Lamplight to continue the main quest. Rescued Fawkes for one of the holding cells, FTW!

I had Star Paladin Cross with me during the mission (it was quite a long one, TBH) and near the end of the quest, we parted company (nothing to do with either of us, or her dying... you'll find out why if and when you do the mission)

Got taken to Raven Rock Garden of Eden and had to finish that quest, too. Pretty awesome really. So much f*cking ammo and weaponry to loot in that place, but its packed with Enclave soldiers and robots, and you have to battle through as its part of the main quest.

Anyway, late last night, I managed to finish said mission, and emerged back out onto the Wasteland, where Fawkes was waiting for me :cool:

I think I'm on the last bit of the main quest now, so I'm going to hold back on that and try and do as much as I can elsewhere first :)

Cant believe I've still got Gears of War 2 in its box, played only once! LOL! Its awesome as well. Well, least I've got something to fall back on. That and Fifa ;)

c2 VTS
Quick question here:

I've just been back to the underworld to get Reilly & found out she's in the coma etc.
Problem is, my medicine is 25 so i tried the speech with the Dr.
That failed, so i got a bit pissed off and massacred everyone down there.

Now, do i have to wait for 60 medicine before i can wake her, or is there another way?

1.8 Civic EX
You could probably just make your way over to where the rangers are at the Hospital and when you find them it will probably trigger the quest...otherwise, yeah I think your gonna have to wait till your med skill is high enough

Question 1: is there any point in picking up all the mutilate limbs etc from the gore bags? I've got a s**t load of random mutilated body part/organs stashed in my special metal box but don't have anything to with them?!?

Question 2: How many different weapons can you create with Schematics? Just after the achievment for making them all. So far I've done the Rock-IT launch, ShishKebab, Bottle Cap Mine, Railroad Rifle and Dart Gun

Fawkes is ace kills everything so easy. Hardly ever have to shoot anything, i will admit though since having him the game is easier.
Deathclaws were before like tanks! Not any more lol.

Im at lv17, with 50hrs played now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm hearing whispers that Loony has fallen prey to the game's calling and made a purchase!

Punto/Clio GTT
40 hours, lvl 20, dont think i have any outposts left to open either but im double checking

just 2 buildings left to explore, n i still aint gone to ufo crash site yet, saving that for last

Octy VRS
I ain't picked this up for weeks now! I to scared of picking it up again, cause nothing else will get done lol!

The wife and son are staying with her folks this week so I can get on with fitting the skirting boards and paint them......they are still on the floor in a pile. Kitchen is piled high with washing up and empty cans of beer.

I have to pick them up on Saturday. Late Friday night for me then!