ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Can I get out of completeing this? I've just been captured and don't want to be forced to finish it, I need to wander round and do the side quests.

yea just finish the capture mission n then after that you get told to go to the citidel just dont go thats what i did. anybody been down the street were theres aload of burried mini nukes n a wastelander at the bottom (and a man shouting down a megga phone) i got blew up 3 times 4th time i stelthboy'd my way down it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I am puzzled.

I went to the National Archives, took a long fangled route to the Stronghold and got the Declaration of Independence, as well as the Magna Carte and Bill of Rights. Went back through the place and took out all the Super Mutants and Robots, went to the Rotunda and noticed a computer which I couldnt get into as I needed Sydneys key. Where the hell is Sydney?! She isnt in the Archives, I checked the whole building, she's neither alive or dead. Stumped TBH. I've tried Rivet City where I gave Washington the items, and also Underworld in the Ninth Circle Bar or whatever its called, but squat. Bah. Wanted that gun of hers, too. Plus I have a holotape from her dad to give her :(

Integra Type-R DC2
Just got the T-51 armour, but decided id give it to Charon instead, I prefer the bonus to energy weapons that Tesla armour gives.

Did anyone else find that comm's relay station guarded by all the Mercs? You can launch about 7 small mini nukes from a weapons platform in space, they all fall around your surrounding area. Pretty damn cool if I do say so myself!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I am puzzled.

I went to the National Archives, took a long fangled route to the Stronghold and got the Declaration of Independence, as well as the Magna Carte and Bill of Rights. Went back through the place and took out all the Super Mutants and Robots, went to the Rotunda and noticed a computer which I couldnt get into as I needed Sydneys key. Where the hell is Sydney?! She isnt in the Archives, I checked the whole building, she's neither alive or dead. Stumped TBH. I've tried Rivet City where I gave Washington the items, and also Underworld in the Ninth Circle Bar or whatever its called, but squat. Bah. Wanted that gun of hers, too. Plus I have a holotape from her dad to give her :(

Seems like the game has got a bit confused there, Scutch. Sydney was in the Rotunda, backed against the wall and surrounded by frag mines and asks for your help in the two waves of super mutants that attack.

She was then in the bit where that Collector was in Rivet City and that's where she hands over the Ultra SMG when you tell her about the holotape from her dad.

After that, she's in the 9th Circle Bar, making a life for herself by selling ammo.

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just got the T-51 armour, but decided id give it to Charon instead, I prefer the bonus to energy weapons that Tesla armour gives.

Did anyone else find that comm's relay station guarded by all the Mercs? You can launch about 7 small mini nukes from a weapons platform in space, they all fall around your surrounding area. Pretty damn cool if I do say so myself!

Yep, did that bit the other night. Impressive to watch!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Is there anyway to force Charon to use a specific weapon? Despite my tactics requests and stuff, her only seems to equip the combat shotgun, or worse - the Fatman. :(

D.

Integra Type-R DC2
I thought Charon was a dude :S

Ive given him/her/it a flamer but he/she hasnt used it so far. Seems handy with combat shotgun though so cant complain.

Integra Type-R DC2
WOOP! Just went back to 101 to do that mini quest and dogmeat was there! Was I supposed to kill the Overseer and get asked to leave 101 forever?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea regardless to what you do in volt 101 you are asked to leave for ever (guide ;) )

Punto/Clio GTT
just done last but 1 mission again but tried leaving dogmeat at home, fucker still vanished lol

ended up gettind rid of jericho and dogmeat for fawkes

he f**king owns

oh and deathclaws are piece of piss to kill, i was expecting them to be SOLID, i find the sentry bots harder lol

only 1 thing that really dissapoints me in this game and its the severe lack of enemies.

there needs to be much much more different types, all i bump into is the same enemies, such a shame

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
proberly not then they are ment to be out there if i remember rightly (thinking of the guide) theres only ment to be a small groupe of them ive not seen any yet but they are most likely to be in the wastes n not the ruins

Punto/Clio GTT
well im exploring atm with fawkes, he happily kills multiple deathclaws and multiple giant scorpions by himself lol

im currently in far southwestern corner, just got the design for the deathclaw gauntlet or something

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The Chinese dudes are at Mama Dolce's food processing plant, which is in Arlington near the Cemetary and single house (where you can find the "Luck" bobblehead).

You get there via the underground.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mama_Dolce's

They're basically ghouls with army gear on. Not difficult to take down, but there's quite a few of them.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I started again last night. I'm going to use that save file for collecting things and keep the new one for my "good" character, since i seemed to lose out on a few bits and pieces, due to being a badass. :(

It's no way near as fun, being good. I guess it'll be better later, when i have more characters to interact with. Meh.

Replay value FTW.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm not quite at restart point yet, but I am considering going back some way to actually see if I can save Sydney this time at the National Archives, rather than doing the entire mission on my own, receiving the Declaration and other items, going back to the rotunda only to find Sydney didnt seem to exist and I had to ward off the Mutants and defuse around 20 mines myself.

Just trying to work out what I'll have to redo, again. Quite a lot, TBF.

Yesterday I visited Arlington, got the Luck Bobblehead and killed about 40 Chinese soldiers. I also had a nosey around Underworld, and went to the Citadel to speak to Jameson in the archives.

I currently have almost 8000 caps, too.

1.8 Civic EX
ok so back in the game last night...25 hours, level 13 with just short of 5k caps :)

Was wondering around the wasteland (as you do) and some dude came running up to me...

"help I've got explosives attached to me and they are about to go off"

After a breif momonet of laughter I realised the bloke was running off rather fast, I gave chase but he was a quickun' so I pulled out my 10mm pistol to shoot him in the leg to slow him down but just before I entered the VATS he went BANG! bits all over the place....was a bit random tbh. Anyone else had this?

1.8 Civic EX
tis funny, have you managed to save any of them?

Finished Riliey's Rangers, and just done a bit of the one where you help the escaped Slaves...got me the Lincoln jobby when looking for the picture of the lincoln statue so the bloke can rebulid it

german
I happened across two slaves with explosives around their necks at the w/e. First one I failed, PMSL "is it supposed to tick like that" followed by bits everywhere. Didn't seem to phase his mate, he was quite happy for me to continue tinkering with his collar. Managed to save him though, boo. Capped him though as he didn't seem that gracious.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I happened across two slaves with explosives around their necks at the w/e. First one I failed, PMSL "is it supposed to tick like that" followed by bits everywhere. Didn't seem to phase his mate, he was quite happy for me to continue tinkering with his collar. Managed to save him though, boo. Capped him though as he didn't seem that gracious.

ROFL!

D.

Shed.
had to break the news that the kids dad is dead.

Am at the ants nest now but i ran out of ammo, killing the ants with the power fist isnt the best of ideas tbh.

Took out the 2 big f*****s with miniguns and the atom thing with a 10mm pistol from the far side of the river.

1.8 Civic EX
not seen it mentioned on here yet but i've stumbled across the national guard building...bit of a fight with quite a few robots but it's worth it.....just got into the national guard armory.....my goodness, this place is what i would call Cookie Heaven, literally loads of weapons, ammo, armour, stimpacks the lot!

1.8 Civic EX
bobble head IN there ;) it's the small guns one, my forth bobble head :)

if you look at the world map, you got the solid green in the bottom right corner of the main city, approach the top right corner of this solid green bit heading from north to south (as in access it from the wasteland rather than inside the city)

hope that makes sense lol

Shed.
not seen it mentioned on here yet but i've stumbled across the national guard building...bit of a fight with quite a few robots but it's worth it.....just got into the national guard armory.....my goodness, this place is what i would call Cookie Heaven, literally loads of weapons, ammo, armour, stimpacks the lot!

where abouts is it ?

Im at the minefield now, unfortunately ive been experienceing a lot of crashes on the pc.

1.8 Civic EX
where abouts is it ?

Im at the minefield now, unfortunately ive been experienceing a lot of crashes on the pc.

from the minefield go as far east as you can, the straight south, when you reach the boarder of the city follow it along to the west a little and it'll come up. Massive building, can't miss it

Punto/Clio GTT
glitchy on the pc too

CONSTANTLY having my companion getting stuck inside rocks, on bridges, in doorways, random crashes etc

also if you stand close to a doorway and use vats, itll come up 95% headshot or whatever, then you'll empty a round into the door frame :S

Last edited:
  Punto/Clio GTT
just done Oasis mission, got 5 damage resistance, just exploring now and opening up places i aint been, 12k caps, everything for the house

1.8 Civic EX
I got the lover man (or whatever it's called) theme for my house in megaton....it's shite lol, not worth the money, good job I saved before I purchased..

making loads of money now though, pre war books sold to the library, scrap metal to the bloke in megaton, go back to the rangers everytime I find new locations for like 100 caps per new location found...it's all good!

Helped the slaves by killing all the slavers at the lincoln memorial, 3 nails from the railroad rifle point blank in the face certainly makes a mess lol

finally found tenpenny towers, and found some other bird thats obsessed with nuka-cola and wants me to find 30 Quantums for her

got loooooads going on now!

oh and met my first Yu Gi Oh (lol) and DeathClaw last night....quick dart to paralise thier legs, then just running around them like a fairy shotting them with an assault rifle...wasn't too hard. Wouldn't fancy coming across and big group of either of them just yet though.

Last edited: