ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
;)

I would mate, PS3 will have no downloadable content in the new year, so you won't be able to get the full dealio. :(

E87 118d M Sport
right then.

each enter 1 tip for the game! (just about to do the GOAT test) a tip that you think is CRUCIAL to your gameplay etc

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My tip for early on :

Put your first skills into Repair and Small Guns/Big Guns/Melee/Unarmed (whichever you'll be using most).
Choose Comprehension as a Perk, and Quick Learner. IIRC.

Punto/Clio GTT
put most your points in repair

you can then combine weapons you pick up and sell them for more

instead of hoarding 10 s**t assault rifles you can horde 3 worth more than the 10

oh, and you do a piss load more damage with a repaired gun

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
ehhhhhhh Got in at 3 this mornng completly bolloxed of my face crawled into bed and turned fallout on.... looked at the clock and it was suddenly 7:30!!! dnt even know what i did just ran in blowning the shite outta things TBH loves it!

172cup
How much do you get for fingers?

I might take that next time

It starts off pityful by just giving you 5 per finger, however the more you give her, the more it increases. I'm on 75caps per finger just now, and bearing how many fingers you can actually pick up its not a bad perk... if not a little longsome.

All depends on your bargaining ability too

172cup
quick and easy way to turn yourself into a god-like figure from beelzebub himself.

Donate to the church of the preacher next to the unexploded nuke... gives you huge +karma

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, i've tried that! A 1000 Cap donation gives about 200+ Karma!

I soon got back to my evil ways though TBH.

Terrible Shotgun to the face of that Nuka Cola bint. Pwnt

Looted her shop then.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
;)

Scutch and myself are the most frequent posters in this thread... so...

If you want Good Karma advice, Scutch is your fella.

If you want Bad Karma advice, i'm your fella.

If you want to where everything "kill-able" is in the game... speak to Cookie. And then some.

Darren is our photographer and FM is our sat-nav, with pictures.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok, i only just started. at megaton looking around. the overseer was trying to hit me with a stick so i killed him. good idea or not?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not really. Although people treat you differently in some places if you have bad karma.

Your selection of NPC's are equal either way, too... although some say the good karma NPC's are better.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
;)

Scutch and myself are the most frequent posters in this thread... so...

If you want Good Karma advice, Scutch is your fella.

If you want Bad Karma advice, i'm your fella.

If you want to where everything "kill-able" is in the game... speak to Cookie. And then some.

Darren is our photographer and FM is our sat-nav, with pictures.

I f**k Deathclaws

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ok, i only just started. at megaton looking around. the overseer was trying to hit me with a stick so i killed him. good idea or not?

Failure dude. Start again FTW.

Talk to Lucas and agree to disarm the bomb, take some Mentats and get that done ASAP.

Then you get a nice gift from Lucas; a house in Megaton.

Win.

E87 118d M Sport
Not really. Although people treat you differently in some places if you have bad karma.

Your selection of NPC's are equal either way, too... although some say the good karma NPC's are better.

as long as i dont get ass-raped by butch or whatever his name was?
he might get headshot if he's lucky

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
oh :( really start again? man ...

which one is lucas again? the sheriff?