ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO n95 owners - Fring is available

The Bus and MRT
Just incase anyone wants it Fring is now available for the N95. It's got MSN built into it along with Skype and can be used via the WIFI connection for free VIOP calls :cool:

The Bus and MRT
The MSN tool wont use WiFi... it will use the GPRS connection and cost you. You can also use fring to make VOIP calls via either Skype or MSN so basically you get free phone calls it you're connected to a WiFi network.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
the msn tool i use on my n91 uses wi-fi not gprs, ive just not installed it onto my n95 yet

i did read the site, but meaningless to me LOL.

so how does the free phone calls work then?? nothing in life is free??

The Bus and MRT
the msn tool i use on my n91 uses wi-fi not gprs, ive just not installed it onto my n95 yet

i did read the site, but meaningless to me LOL.

so how does the free phone calls work then?? nothing in life is free??

They're free if you call someone who has either Skype or MSN and can receive voice calls

Clio 1.4 16v
I quite like that, is there any other software that is free to download?

My mate used to have a quality game, you use the camera, monsters appear, and you use the camera to point and shoot. Anybody know what its called/

Clio 197
Yes, it works very well.

It's running fine on my E65 (apart from a few wee niggles).

Skype-in and skype-out works a treat... only I can't access my skype voicemail.

The Bus and MRT
Yes, it works very well.

It's running fine on my E65 (apart from a few wee niggles).

Skype-in and skype-out works a treat... only I can't access my skype voicemail.

Yeah, it's only just been released for the N95 though. I've been waiting for it to come out :approve:

Andy - Not sure about free games... I ended up paying £11 for KRally last week cause I was that bored at work :S pretty good fun actually. That camera game sounds like it would make you look like a nutter if you play it in public :D