ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao people with aftermarket steering wheels

182 and cherokee 4.0
has anyone had a problem with the angle sensor after fitting an aftermarket steering wheel? since i have fitted mine the esp and service lights keep coming on. i have tried a new sensor and it is still the same.

anyone found this or got any ideas? cheers, tony.

182 and cherokee 4.0
my mate works for renault and he has had the wheel off and back on and the problem is still there. the lights don't go on all the time, can stay off for a few days.

Renault Clio 182 Trophy
I had exactly the same problem when I changed my steering wheel. I ended up having to get a new steering wheel angle sensor/switch which sorted it. Wasn't cheap mind, over £100.

Hope that helps mate.

182 and cherokee 4.0
I had exactly the same problem when I changed my steering wheel. I ended up having to get a new steering wheel angle sensor/switch which sorted it. Wasn't cheap mind, over £100.

Hope that helps mate.

cheers mate. i have already had a new one fitted and it is still playing up that's the thing.

182 and cherokee 4.0
my mate said it might be that when you turn the wheel quickly it isn't catching properly (the bit on the angle sensor?)

? i'm confused!