ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Feckin about with my xmas tripod and macro lens kit.

M

mij29

Just some pics.
Haven't got to grips with the lenses yet
It came with +1
+2
+4
and Macro but i can't get the camera to focus when the macro lens is on. :eek:

Picture 267 (Medium).jpg

Picture 273 (Medium).jpg

Picture 270 (Medium).jpg

Picture 257 (Medium).jpg

Picture 253 (Medium).jpg

306 TD Slut
i have a sucker fish just like that! bought it when it was 5cm long and now its nearly 30cm long!

your tanks is so clean which reminds me to do mine tomorroW!!

nice pics.

try insects, plants, you can get interesting results with spider webs too, spray a fine mist on one and look at that.

M

mij29

i have a sucker fish just like that! bought it when it was 5cm long and now its nearly 30cm long!

your tanks is so clean which reminds me to do mine tomorroW!!

nice pics.

try insects, plants, you can get interesting results with spider webs too, spray a fine mist on one and look at that.

Yeah mine was around 3-5cm when i got him. So yours is fully grown at that then.

He is a sail-fin pleco/red gibbicep and there is a Hypostomus plecotmus too, he is a bit smaller though. Between them they rule the tank. love kickin off on the angel fish. Tis fun to watch!

ff 182
how far can you get with the macro..thers a couple off nice droplet shots just wateing to be had there !! look at the 1st photo second leaf down to the left it's just about to fall..:)..........nice work

M

mij29

Do you mean how close can you get?

It wont focus at all with the macro lens on, they were taken the +4 lens.
I see the drop yes, missed that. :eek: