ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Exige Pics!

Gave it a quick wash and wax, but the rain started :( managed to get these though!

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

Definately lacks the torque of the VXT, but just likes to be rev'd.. and the noise it makes when it comes on cam is AWESOME! I'm smitten :D

handling is amazing! just grips and grips, the tyres are only good for 6k though :(

Lotus Elise 111R
Beautiful Justin. I picked up my Elise 111R this morning as well, Storm Titanium for me, drove home with the roof off, then within 5 minutes of getting back it rained, so into the garage it went, hope to give it a good clean tomorrow and will get some pics up. Know what you mean about the cam change, then the shift light!! YEEEEHAAA!!

Enjoy.

Piers

Lotus Elise 111R
No, it is in for sale, pistonheads and autotrader at mo, they wanted to send it to auction, and it is too good for that, just hope someone else will enjoy it like I have. Time will tell....

Golf R soon...
Truely awesome! :)

I think its the best colour, would have chose it myself :approve:

Bet you can't wait till the summer!

Would love to see some photos of that in the sun :)

Very nice, how many keys on your keyring though ?

Aye!! i've got more which are at home aswell ;)

Truely awesome! :)

I think its the best colour, would have chose it myself :approve:

Bet you can't wait till the summer!

Would love to see some photos of that in the sun :)

yeah not the greatest pics, just a few quick ones.. Glad i picked the colour though, its looks amazing in the flesh!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Looking good Justin. Laser Blue is one of the better colours as well.

Does it have a Pipercross kit on? Looks like a non standard exhaust as well....

yeah its does, and the exhaust is a 2ubular.. Was told it was a Larini but found the receipt for the 2bular lol

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
The Pipercross and sports exhaust combo really does make alot of difference to the overall noise levels. They go mental when they come on cam don't they?!

We put a Pipercross and Level 2 exhaust on one of our first Exige demos and after a few thousand miles it was so loud it scared pedestrians!

You have a cracking car there!

The Pipercross and sports exhaust combo really does make alot of difference to the overall noise levels. They go mental when they come on cam don't they?!

We put a Pipercross and Level 2 exhaust on one of our first Exige demos and after a few thousand miles it was so loud it scared pedestrians!

You have a cracking car there!

It is mate, like i said, the Gf jumped when she was in it! its on 8k so think it must be quite well run in, but not sure when the exhaust was put on

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
8k is a nice mileage to have bought it on. Pretty much perfectly run in. You are right about the AO48's though.....6k is about right for the rears. Less if you decide to track it but they are so so grippy in the dry!

8k is a nice mileage to have bought it on. Pretty much perfectly run in. You are right about the AO48's though.....6k is about right for the rears. Less if you decide to track it but they are so so grippy in the dry!

Hope so mate, he said watch them in the wet.. but great in the dry.. £145+Vat each i think he said..? sound about right?

Only had it on cam a few times due to the conditions :(

Mk4 .:R32
would love a exige if I could afford the insurance and didn't bosh the motorway miles everyday! Never driven or been in a VXT or exige before, would be intersting.

lovely car and pics :)

would love a exige if I could afford the insurance and didn't bosh the motorway miles everyday! Never driven or been in a VXT or exige before, would be intersting.

lovely car and pics :)

they arent for everyone mate.. think its a car you need to drive and maybe have for a weekend before you can decide..

the Exige is really good for mpg on the motorway, 6th gear, must have been seeing over 40mpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah thats a typical tyre centre price for them but Lotus are cheeky and claim you should only fit the ones they supply as Yoko apparently use a different compound making them a Lotus only tyre!

We've seen them running on Toyo R888's though so really its customer choice. Lotus just claim it will "compromise the handling/grip". Yadda yadda yadda!

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
Nice car matey love the exige cant beat it for raw thrills and style, whats it like for roof height when sat in it?

weight saving ;)

nah ideally it would finish the car off, but one negative with them, even with the leccy's, you cant open the passenger side from the drivers!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Gorgeous car mate. I know the vx220 is probably the quicker out of the 2 but what is the handling like comparing both cars. Would be interesting to know cus isnt the chassis on the vx220 a lotus one?

Nice lookin car mate....whats with all the keys lol !! ??

I didnt think i had that many! clearly not eh!

Gorgeous car mate. I know the vx220 is probably the quicker out of the 2 but what is the handling like comparing both cars. Would be interesting to know cus isnt the chassis on the vx220 a lotus one?

Tbh, on the road there isnt going to be a great deal in it, it feels lighter and has less body roll, so gives you greater confidence.. the turn in is much sharper aswell!