ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few in notts j27 sunday night cruise

PHS 1 172 SILVER
seen a well nice red 197 racing it up and down, and a williams think it was a Nreg, and a 182 cup or trophy but all very nice ;)

valver engined r5.
why waste your time going to junction 27, full of idiots who drive dangerously and not only put there own lives at risk but others thre.

ITB BG 182
why waste your time going to junction 27, full of idiots who drive dangerously and not only put there own lives at risk but others thre.
Oh shurrup man.
Some people like to go an see what others do.

Seriously though Lisa just be careful up there now as the police do have full control of that site on sunday nights now due to all the hassel there has been in the past.
I would say get your self on a certain nottingham cruise site an keep on a low level if you want to find out whats better to do or not in this place.

Must say I sometimes buzz through J27 on a sunday night on my way home from my mums just for the hell of it..

PHS 1 172 SILVER
sorry but some people like different things and i dont think you have any right to tell me what i like and what other people like, so what was the point in replying to this to give me s**t!!!