ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new photos I have taken definite improvement from last lot!

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Re: Few new photos I have taken deffinate approvement from last lot!

FFS, resize them!

1. Sorry yeah who are you to tell me what to do it it was a mistake and the forums resize them anyway (on my screen anyway) ?
2. There are ways of asking !
3.Learn English ?
4. If your just going to moan on every post whats the point in opening them ?

What about me, can I tell you what to do? ;)

ze rules said:
2. Please do not post inline images that are larger than 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high. Any images larger than this may be removed without prior notice. Please ensure your images have been resized suitably before posting them.

Try and re-host them dude. I could view those from space.

182 (Conversion)

WTF do people criticise with s**t like "learn English"? It comes across as very immature.

First photo looks like a high ISO shot, can you remember?

Good efforts but try to think about composition (the second shot crops the top of the building off).

Renault Clio 1.2 16V

What about me, can I tell you what to do? ;)

Try and re-host them dude. I could view those from space.

Aha no you cant lick my left nut !!! Lmao ..only joking ill try and resize them
its just i tried photobucket and it makes them go all dodgy so ii tried hosting them on my own website :S

think im gonna try and set up a flickr page :)

WTF do people criticise with s**t like "learn English"? It comes across as very immature.

First photo looks like a high ISO shot, can you remember?

Good efforts but try to think about composition (the second shot crops the top of the building off).

Exactly this from someone whos name is "greggles" hmm
and the iso was about 400 but i messed with he contrast in photoshop cos it looked a bit dull lol ill probs leave them next time lol

yeah ill keep that in miind mate :) !:star:

Roffle, Blow me.

1. Sorry yeah who are you to tell me what to do it it was a mistake and the forums resize them anyway (on my screen anyway) ?
2. There are ways of asking !
3.Learn English ?
4. If your just going to moan on every post whats the point in opening them ?

1. Because they load full size, and resize auto afterwards. So it takes forever to load them.
2. Asking for what? A night with my mother?
3. Yes, English, the language we speak, your title was worse than that written by a 5 year old.
4. I don't moan at every post, just stupid ones.

Exactly this from someone whos name is "greggles" hmm

What has it got to do with you what my name is?

And had they eventually loaded I would have given some feedback, but I won't bother now.

Mk2 Golf gti
^lol

as for the pics, they seem a bit busy, try sticking to one focal point to give the pictures more of an impact.

Renault Clio 1.2 16V

Roffle, Blow me.

1. Because they load full size, and resize auto afterwards. So it takes forever to load them.
2. Asking for what? A night with my mother?
3. Yes, English, the language we speak, your title was worse than that written by a 5 year old.
4. I don't moan at every post, just stupid ones.

What has it got to do with you what my name is?

And had they eventually loaded I would have given some feedback, but I won't bother now.

O no I dont get you opinion ... Ill Live

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
^^ OH FFS ! ^^

The photos are alright mate, just try to embed them, and maybe resize them so it is easier for everyone to look at and doesn't take so long to load which is frustrating if you have a shite internet connection like me at work ;)

Host them on Flickr, they'll look decent and be at the right size, rather than a slow crappy webhost server. Then lose the attitude.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I couldn't even get this page to load when they were first put up! Not going to bother clicking the links just f**king resize them please!