ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few new piccies of my evo

clio williams, Ph1 172
Got Evo 3 spoiler on it earlier this week. Looks a bit meaner.
Quality of pics not come out so good in the street light. I'll get some more tomorrow.
Shes fuckin flyin since I got it back. cant floor it in this weather, just wants to spin all 4!

10122005.gif

10122005001.gif

10122005002.gif

10122005003.gif

10122005004.gif

Really like those (look gash but thats not what they are about) How reliable are they? What sort of power do they put out standard and how much can they reliably go to?

clio williams, Ph1 172
Evo 2 is 260bhp standard. 0-60 in under 5. do a 13 second quarter.
they can be tuned to 1000bhp if you got enough cash. theres some doing 8 second quarters in new zealand. 400bhp is pretty easy. plus they weigh approx 200kg less than the newer evos.
Ive stripped mine out too lol.

MKIII 138
Paul16V said:
Evo 2 is 260bhp standard. 0-60 in under 5. do a 13 second quarter.
they can be tuned to 1000bhp if you got enough cash. theres some doing 8 second quarters in new zealand. 400bhp is pretty easy. plus they weigh approx 200kg less than the newer evos.
Ive stripped mine out too lol.

sounds exellent i love the fact that they are light with awd

CLIO
nice car,do you live in bolton as im sure i have seen it around here????if not theres one round here

cheers james

Megane Mk4
very nice motor ... old skool definately is better sometimes :)

*wonders if the spoiler will fit my humble....* only kidding guys!!
:D :clown:

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Very nice :). I've been bit by the Jap turbo bug since my brother bought a mint S14a 200sx a few weeks ago.