ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pictures after a clean, mk3 porsche wheels

LY 182
project threads here for anyone intrested, took a few photos after a wash today, enjoy.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?638165-2010-clio-1-5dci-project

pics:
DSC_1291_zps4d6bb6ca.jpg

DSC_1298_zps70f0fb43.jpg

DSC_1297_zpsde6e3d0e.jpg

DSC_1300_zpse1cd1920.jpg

DSC_1302_zpsfaa4de47.jpg

DSC_1303_zpse070c617.jpg

DSC_1304_zps54ca6d50.jpg

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Not a fan of the plate or the ring sticker.

But other than that looks a really nice car, nice to see something different.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks really good mate, love it on the porsche wheels and completely agree that spoiler suits it so well!

Looks lovely that.. Either raise the front a little or lower the back a little

apart from that n the plate that's gorgeous.. Especially the wheels!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That looks really smart actually, wheels are lovely. Can't help but think the roof would look better gloss though, take it that it's wrapped? Only thing I really don't like is the number plate, belongs on the 'Chav number plate' thread on PistonHeads I'm afraid!

Clio mk3
Love what you've done to it! the wheels,spoiler and roof looks so good! did you have to cut the bumper at all for the exhaust or did it fit right in?

LY 182
Love what you've done to it! the wheels,spoiler and roof looks so good! did you have to cut the bumper at all for the exhaust or did it fit right in?
Cheers :) got the exhaust done at exhaust a fix in darlington, the bumber wasnt cut they just made a pipe to relocate the tip to there

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Wow. Not the porsche wheels I was expecting.
Amazing how well that actually goes.
Spot on buddy. Spot on