ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pictures of my cup

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
I asked my mate to try take a few pictures of my engine bay for me...

james5.jpg

james4.jpg

james3.jpg

james2.jpg

james1.jpg

And one from my camera whilst at it...
P1010715.jpg

He's got some more but thats all hes got round to editing yet

Inferno 182 & Saxo
How was much was it and how long? need one for the CAF on my track car and its roughly that big (god that sounds wrong)

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
its just a 104mm 45 degree mate, give JSperformance a ring, cost me about about £25 but i dont know the full amount as i got other stuff and they just quoted me on what i got as a whole, Best silicone on the market! their works is far superior to forge,samco etc the wrapping is perfect as they take alot of pride in their work with them only being a family ran buisness

PB Clio 172
only little thing I dont like is the sticker on the windscreen and the bonnet pins, apart from that its a lovely clean motor !

clio 172 cup 03
Thats a nice cup indeed. Can you post up some pictures of your battery re location, and wiring details?......... Ta

Bonnet pins are cool, as is the yellow detail. Also what top mounts you running?

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
The sticker in the windowscreen is my local club.. rep my endz and all that shizz :p

The battery relocation pictures are in the project thread, pm me and i'll tell you all you need mate, Top mounts and brace are pure motorsport ones! best kit money can buy imo!